+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ''Clear Soul Walk Cooldown'' :/ . .

Soulwalker

Default ''Clear Soul Walk Cooldown'' :/ . .

good

(i am confused . . . :/)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) '' Clear Soul Walk Cooldown ''

'' In 2012 I had an accident. Below by rank and gravity:semiosis-aphasic 1.Aphasia-aphaxia - 2.Hand 99%(left)/ Hand 10%~15(right) 3.Foot 99%/ Foot 60%~65% '' ''Clear Soul Walk Cooldown'' :/ . .-screenshot_5.jpg
    Last edited by PanRods; 03-05-2018 at 10:02 PM.

Plane Walker

Well, you know what soul walk is, right? The ability to just walk away from your corpse about once every hour, and not have to run all the way from a healer to claim your body and items. If you have a guild perk or other method, you can reduce the time from one hour to shorter. Guild perk brings down to as low as every fifty minutes, and there are some perks that allow you to reduce the time even further, as a patron, I believe.
    Increase the peace, decrease the chaos.

Soulwalker

Thumbs up :) GOOD!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanette View Post
    Well, you know what soul walk is, right? The ability to just walk away from your corpse about once every hour, and not have to run all the way from a healer to claim your body and items. If you have a guild perk or other method, you can reduce the time from one hour to shorter. Guild perk brings down to as low as every fifty minutes, and there are some perks that allow you to reduce the time even further, as a patron, I believe.

Thank flattered!!!

+ Reply to Thread