+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another returning player

Soulwalker

Default Another returning player

Hi all,

im returning after long time, my 57 mathosian mage is 52 harb, 16 chloro and 5 ele and goes pretty well last time i played but i think something is changed now.
    Anyone can point me to an updated guide or a build for solo leveling/farming for my mage or other class that i can start?
    ATM i dont have the time to play in serious end-game guild, so i will mostly play solo..
    I really need a recap of the current situation and all info are gladly accepted

Thanks

Until somebody comes along to give you something more specific, you can check out this forum to see if you can find anything useful for you:

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...s/mage-guides/

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Hellzakk View Post
    ...goes pretty well last time i played but i think something is changed now.
    If your DPS have dropped horribly since the last time you played, start with turning off your chloro veil ;)

Sword of Telara

Your spec is great for leveling, but as already mentioned, Lifegiving Veil causes you to do less damage now. Outgoing Non Chloromancer damage is reduced by 50%. This penalty is reduced by points spent in the Chloromancer soul. If you need healing use Lifegiving Veil and with a /cancelbuff Lifegiving Veil macro switch it off if you don't need healing.

+ Reply to Thread