Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Feelindra
  • 1 Post By WildKatt
  • 1 Post By WildKatt

Thread: Heal in pvp

Soulwalker

Default Heal in pvp

Hello,
    I have a level 70, I have a normal stuff, not great and I wanted to do pvp. I noticed that despite a normal stuff I did not do any heal but then very little. As if my heals were divided enormously.
    I do not understand, is there a special stuff to have?
    Thank you for your future answers

healing is very nerfed in pvp. If you plan on healing, just expect it to be significantly weaker in pvp than in pve.
    HotGarbage | Healer | PRIME

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by WildKatt View Post
    healing is very nerfed in pvp. If you plan on healing, just expect it to be significantly weaker in pvp than in pve.
    Would physician or a cleric be better for healing in pvp?

Honestly I can't speak for either of them currently, however the last time I played. Cleric was very underwhelming as all healing specs. Maybe you could try Puri,

I have never played a rogue though So someone else with experience there would have to speak about it.

In general though, I would say most ppl don't play this game to pvp, (for good reason)
    Pvp is not balanced, they have no plans on balancing it either. The game has pvp, but that's not the focus. They also nerfed healers into the dirt because.. I don't know. When healers were strong they were a bit too strong, and could have been nerfed a little more than originally. It made pvp really entertaining and made getting a point more difficult and more time was spent coordinating and protecting the healers.

Honestly, I'd like to see them remove the ability to mark people on the other team in pvp, buff healers defense/hp and buff their healing a little bit (not to be broken again), but at least enough that its worth doing. At current playing as a healer in a warfront is literally volunteering to put a mark on your head and be gang banged everytime you spawn, lol.
    HotGarbage | Healer | PRIME

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by WildKatt View Post
    Honestly I can't speak for either of them currently, however the last time I played. Cleric was very underwhelming as all healing specs. Maybe you could try Puri,

I have never played a rogue though So someone else with experience there would have to speak about it.

In general though, I would say most ppl don't play this game to pvp, (for good reason)
    Pvp is not balanced, they have no plans on balancing it either. The game has pvp, but that's not the focus. They also nerfed healers into the dirt because.. I don't know. When healers were strong they were a bit too strong, and could have been nerfed a little more than originally. It made pvp really entertaining and made getting a point more difficult and more time was spent coordinating and protecting the healers.

Honestly, I'd like to see them remove the ability to mark people on the other team in pvp, buff healers defense/hp and buff their healing a little bit (not to be broken again), but at least enough that its worth doing. At current playing as a healer in a warfront is literally volunteering to put a mark on your head and be gang banged everytime you spawn, lol.
    Lol thank you for the advice.

+ Reply to Thread