+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coming back

Shadowlander

Default Coming back

Returning player from playing rift roughly 2 years ago i think. Things have changed and i have so many questions. My current situation is having 3 level 65 characters and not knowing how to start leveling them to level70?

I tried doing IA's and Warfronts (I love pvp and love trying new builds for fun in pvp, this is my main source of rift entertainment), but they do not award but roughly .50% to maybe 1% exp, and yes for winning.

I see legendaries have been added to the game as well? How are skills upgraded to legendary?

I am excited to be back. If anybody has a versatile active guild that Raids and does PvP, or just strict PvP, let me know !

I have a level 65 Cleric, Rogue, and Warrior, 49 primalist and mage.

Champion

Near the crafting Hall in tempest bay there's a porticilum that was added not far from the enterance to Storm Breaker Protol. You should see a questgiver near it. He'll give you the quest to go to the Celestial Lands (Allitu).

The story quests and daily quests offered after you complete each zone give the most xp gain.

Legendaries unlock at 66 up to 70. Just click the gold bordered skill in the tree to assign a point to it.
    Last edited by Skiye; 12-22-2017 at 04:22 PM.

Shadowlander

How long does it take to usually level from 65-70? A week or two?

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by datboitodd View Post
    Probably a week without xp pots and patron bonus.

If you are a patron and you allow your quest rewards to que before taking an xp potion probably about 12-16 hours of play time.

Isp
    Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by datboitodd View Post
    With patron and xp pots it takes less than 8 hours of relaxed playtime for alt (when you already know what to do). Depends on dedication and good solo build - players who leveled up with IA may struggle with mobs.

Also http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ing-guide.html

Leveling to 70 is very easy, but there is huge grind after that - so gearing alts is almost unbearable. So pick up 1 char (rogue or primalist is a good choice at the moment) and stick with it.
    Last edited by Isp; 12-23-2017 at 01:56 AM.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

+ Reply to Thread