+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Isp

Thread: Current primalist build for 65-70?

Telaran

Default Current primalist build for 65-70?

I'm looking for an up to date build that has decent survivability for solo play while leveling.

I was using the 31 dervish recommended preset and while it had a bit of survivability it's dps is far too low.
    The D/P/M build has great dps but no survivability but I spend far too much time In between pulls healing. Kinda looking for a happy medium.

Isp
    Shield of Telara

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...orld-spec.html

Usually any high dps build + vampiric essence is enough, if you still struggle use above build.
    Last edited by Isp; 12-20-2017 at 08:48 AM.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Primal Lord with preserver off soul does decent if your into melee. Predator is also fun to play with. Preserver as an off soul gets you a heal with zero points in it. I played around with some different soul options and always had preserver as an off soul for that self heal.

Personally I enjoy PL and Vulcanist. But I wish I had the guide ISP posted when I leveled.
    Last edited by Poshy; 12-20-2017 at 08:46 AM.
    RIP boiled water, you will be mist

Telaran

Thanks! I will play around and see what I like.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...orld-spec.html

Usually any high dps build + vampiric essence is enough, if you still struggle use above build.

Thank you very much. I was ignorant of vamp essence and to date no one has mentioned It to me nor have I read any guides that recommended this. It has definitely solved my survivability issues and made solo play much much smoother and faster.

+ Reply to Thread