+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: RIFT's "I wish I knew that" tips and tricks from vets

for those dimensions, searching on bank usually does the trick, considering language differences on EU..

Telaran

The blue and purple gear from Planar Vendors often seems to be overlooked by levelers. You can buy a blue bow, blue chest and purple legs as soon as you get enough Void Stones, usually that will be at level 10 when you open the Ascended Trove. That vendor is in Argent Glade, Silverwood for Guardian and King's Retreat, Freemarch for Defiant.

You also get ample Void Stones from the weekly Instant Adventure quest and in Instant Adventure reward chests.

Higher level gear can be bought from Planar Vendors roughly every 5 or 10 levels.

Here's a list of the planar vendors.
    http://riftwardrobe.wikia.com/wiki/R..._Armor_Vendors

Soulwalker

If you are playing on US shards with the game in french, you will not have access to channels in english because their name. You cannot communicate or see messages
    So use /join Trade or /join <channel name in english>
    I don't know for others languages.

Si vous jouez sur les serveurs US avec le jeu en français, vous ne verrez pas les messages dans les canaux de chat car les canaux sont nommés en français. Donc utilisez /join <nom du canal en anglais> et désactivez les canaux inutiles ou quittez-les avec /leave <nom du canal>

*if someone is good enough to post the channel list in english, it will help me ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kartoh View Post
    *if someone is good enough to post the channel list in english, it will help me ^^
    /join Level 1-29
    /join Level 30-49
    /join Level 50-59
    /join Level 60-69
    /join Level 70
    /join Events
    /join CrossEvents
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    At this point we're looking more at after summer for really new Live content but that could change depending on how fast the team goes.

Soulwalker

Default Key Bindings

Every game's key bindings are different, obviously, and, as I'm newer to Rift, I'm still not entirely familiar with all the key bindings and such and haven't edited all of them to my preferences. I got a new gaming laptop recently and the keyboard is smaller than I'm used to. It seems I hit something accidentally while I was playing and switched my viewpoint from 3rd person (seeing my character from behind) to 1st person (seeing from my characters point of view.) I've tried and can't figure out how to change it back. I've looked through the list of key bindings and I can't find anything listed for viewpoints. Does anyone know anything about that?
    I feel stupid for asking, but the help would be appreciated.

Xly
    Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Maltie View Post
    /join Level 1-29
    /join Level 30-49
    /join Level 50-59
    /join Level 60-69
    /join Level 70
    And if you replace Level with "Stufe" or "Niveau", you'll get the German and French channels

Quote Originally Posted by TammiUnnieNoona View Post
    Every game's key bindings are different, obviously, and, as I'm newer to Rift, I'm still not entirely familiar with all the key bindings and such and haven't edited all of them to my preferences. I got a new gaming laptop recently and the keyboard is smaller than I'm used to. It seems I hit something accidentally while I was playing and switched my viewpoint from 3rd person (seeing my character from behind) to 1st person (seeing from my characters point of view.) I've tried and can't figure out how to change it back. I've looked through the list of key bindings and I can't find anything listed for viewpoints. Does anyone know anything about that?
    I feel stupid for asking, but the help would be appreciated.
    Alt+Z is the standard keybind for zoom, or just scroll out with your mouse
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    At this point we're looking more at after summer for really new Live content but that could change depending on how fast the team goes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2