+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Player, Picking a Shard

Shadowlander

Default New Player, Picking a Shard

Hello all,

Just started playing and having a great time. Really want to find a friendly, helpful guild to enjoy the game with. Started on Deepwood but I see options to change shards. I'm assuming if I find a guild I want to join that's on a specific shard, I have to move there?

Not looking for end-game raiding. Looking for a decent sized guild that I can level with who can help me learn the game.

Thanks all.

You can change shards as long as your level 15+ and you can then change again after 7 days if still unhappy.. It is a nice feature, and totally free

Hope you find a good guild.
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "Let me live again. Let life come find me wanting. Spring must strike again against the shield of winter. Let me feel once more, the arms of love surround me, telling me the danger's past, I need not fear the icy blast again!"

Soulwalker

Default FANG

FANG is recruiting. Mid-sized guild with players on at various times of day. Still growing so come grow with us. Not raidIng yet. Doing alot of help with leveling our players through PvE ( quests, IAs, dungeon runs, world events etc.) Several of us are at or very nearly level cap so we can run you through whatever content you want ( were not picky.) Use Discord for voice and the Band app for info and updates.

Kezuai leader of FANG
    Deepwood NA

Shadowlander

That is a nice feature. Thank you for breaking that down!

+ Reply to Thread