+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Player, Picking a Shard

Soulwalker

Default New Player, Picking a Shard

Hello all,

Just started playing and having a great time. Really want to find a friendly, helpful guild to enjoy the game with. Started on Deepwood but I see options to change shards. I'm assuming if I find a guild I want to join that's on a specific shard, I have to move there?

Not looking for end-game raiding. Looking for a decent sized guild that I can level with who can help me learn the game.

Thanks all.

You can change shards as long as your level 15+ and you can then change again after 7 days if still unhappy.. It is a nice feature, and totally free

Hope you find a good guild.
    OneButton (soon to be a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "If my life is for rent. And I don't learn to buy. Well I deserve nothing more than I get. 'Cause nothing I have is truly mine!"

Soulwalker

Default FANG

FANG is recruiting. Mid-sized guild with players on at various times of day. Still growing so come grow with us. Not raidIng yet. Doing alot of help with leveling our players through PvE ( quests, IAs, dungeon runs, world events etc.) Several of us are at or very nearly level cap so we can run you through whatever content you want ( were not picky.) Use Discord for voice and the Band app for info and updates.

Kezuai leader of FANG
    Deepwood NA

Soulwalker

That is a nice feature. Thank you for breaking that down!

+ Reply to Thread