+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New player!

Soulwalker

Default New player!

Totally new player, I messed around a bit in Rift when it first came out but not enough to be worth anything. Just recently decided to get back into it, as I've been craving a good mmorpg to get into lately!

What are some good servers (shards?) to join? I poked around and it seems you can transfer between shards so that's great, and I'd appreciate a friendly guild to pal around with that wouldn't mind the occasional newbie question.

(currently still downloading the game, doesn't seem to want to start up yet and just freezes on the opening screen, so figured I might as well test the waters while I wait)
    Last edited by Glassguts; 10-23-2017 at 02:07 AM.

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Glassguts View Post
    Totally new player, I messed around a bit in Rift when it first came out but not enough to be worth anything. Just recently decided to get back into it, as I've been craving a good mmorpg to get into lately!

What are some good servers (shards?) to join? I poked around and it seems you can transfer between shards so that's great, and I'd appreciate a friendly guild to pal around with that wouldn't mind the occasional newbie question.

(currently still downloading the game, doesn't seem to want to start up yet and just freezes on the opening screen, so figured I might as well test the waters while I wait)
    Always specify region NA / EU when asking about shards. Create char on any shard for now and start looking for a guild in game and/or on forums http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...d-recruitment/ . When you'll find guild - transfer to that shard. Right now shard affects only AH and guild.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    Always specify region NA / EU when asking about shards. Create char on any shard for now and start looking for a guild in game and/or on forums http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...d-recruitment/ . When you'll find guild - transfer to that shard. Right now shard affects only AH and guild.
    Ah, didn't think to specify that my bad, it's NA region though
    Thanks tho, I'll poke around in guild recruitment

Hi Glass, welcome (back) to Rift!

I am partial to the Wolfsbane shard.
    Uruketo, 70 Warrior
    <Grievance> Guild Leader
    Defiant - Wolfsbane
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

+ Reply to Thread