+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leveling 60+

Default Leveling 60+

At the moment im 63 but it was an infernal journey for 60-63. I am very frustrated i don't know what to do to level up faster . ( i dont have xp potions )
    Instant Adventures ? Interprid Adventures ? wich ones are better for xp?
    The Carnage Grind is worse that a Chineese Farmer's Gold grind if you ask me , i totally hate it.
    Nobody really ques for "Normals" only Classic/Expert Storm Legions Dunegons that dont give that max xp.
    I am free 24/7 . But i can't play more than an hour before i become frustrated by the low income of xp and the tiering way i must grind instant adventures or carnages and stuff for xp . Sry bad grammar and stuff, u got the point . Please direct me to a good strategy . Im 63. What to do till 70 , optimum path and hopefully we'll meet up endgame at some point

Telaran

Hi! Intrepid IAs give more xp than regular IAs, at least last time I did those for leveling. I recommend those or doing the story quests in the Plane of Water zones until you're level 65, and then going to the Celestial Lands and doing those story quests. You probably won't reach level 70 from doing just story quests, so you'll probably want to do the side and carnage quests. You may want to do easy dailies like the open world ones (Xarth Mire's open world daily is not recommended though, it's not simple and I don't think it's soloable) or close 2 rifts in that zone. Hope this helps and remember to have fun.
    May the frogue be with you.

Plane Walker

You will want to use Intrepid IA's until 65. From 65-70 go to the new zone, and do the storyline quest. Storyline quests are the fastest way to level.

One thing to note is that once you finish a quest line in one zone, the final quest becomes a daily. You get a lot of xp for killing the final boss in the quest, as well as turning in the quest. Once each storyline is completed, two dailies are available to you, the one I mentioned above, and another simple one, however, Xarth Mire isn't recommended. Just do Xarth's quest line and the final quest daily. There's 5 zones, you can finish all 5 story quests, and you still would not reach 70. (If you do not have pots and patron) So you will need to do some side quests along the way.

Hope this helps.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

yes. thank you for the answers , aparently im going to use both of your advices. thank you

+ Reply to Thread