+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which crafting skills are best?

Question Which crafting skills are best?

My main is a rogue and I received a scroll to boost one of my crafting skills to 375. I already have Apothecary, Foraging and Butchering at 400+. Which other crafting skill would be helpful at level 65+? I am currently not into dimensions and do not want to do Dreamweaver, so that one is definitely out. Please help...

Isp
    Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JahnK View Post
    My main is a rogue and I received a scroll to boost one of my crafting skills to 375. I already have Apothecary, Foraging and Butchering at 400+. Which other crafting skill would be helpful at level 65+? I am currently not into dimensions and do not want to do Dreamweaver, so that one is definitely out. Please help...
    Crafting is dead, don't waste credits on additional professions, boost fishing or survival, does not really matter what.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Soulwalker

You need ammendors to upgrade everything in end game which all of the types come from crafting. Bis helm and offhand come from crafting.. You can toss plat at the ah i suppose for these things but i get satisfaction putting in the time and effort to craft my own stuff..Most sought after are Artificer profession ones because they are used in all of the bis focus essence, rings and earrings. If you were going to add a profession that would be the one. Maybe mining so you don't have to buy bars from the AH. I have had all of the crafts since they allowed it on one toon and it has saved me and my guild mates thousands in plat. Also it has made a steady inflow of plat All of themfrom the ammendors.

Isp
    Champion

Quote Originally Posted by dwheels View Post
    You need ammendors to upgrade everything in end game which all of the types come from crafting. Bis helm and offhand come from crafting.. You can toss plat at the ah i suppose for these things but i get satisfaction putting in the time and effort to craft my own stuff..Most sought after are Artificer profession ones because they are used in all of the bis focus essence, rings and earrings. If you were going to add a profession that would be the one. Maybe mining so you don't have to buy bars from the AH. I have had all of the crafts since they allowed it on one toon and it has saved me and my guild mates thousands in plat. Also it has made a steady inflow of plat All of themfrom the ammendors.
    I have 12 professions maxed, it was useful in nt, but not right now. And there is no point in maxing prof for crafting 1 bis item for yourself. If you in guild you could ask guildies to craft items and amenders. The only thing I'm getting from 12 maxed profs - 100 plat from crafting dailies - but it is a very poor return of investments.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    I have 12 professions maxed, it was useful in nt, but not right now. And there is no point in maxing prof for crafting 1 bis item for yourself. If you in guild you could ask guildies to craft items and amenders. The only thing I'm getting from 12 maxed profs - 100 plat from crafting dailies - but it is a very poor return of investments.
    Your link doesn't work. Is there another code you could give me?

Butchering, Outfitting and Runecrafting.

Make Glyph of Dust for a profit.

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...-platinum.html
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord
    Mistakes Were Made - Guild
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Isp
    Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JahnK View Post
    Your link doesn't work. Is there another code you could give me?
    Code will work only if you have not spend any money in game - if you spent any money or applied any other codes - it would not work anymore.

+ Reply to Thread