+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Husband and Wife Looking for a server to call home

Question Husband and Wife Looking for a server to call home

I the title say me and my wife are looking for a server to our home we're in the eastern time zone we will likely be more active on the weekends. I tend to play healer classes while she likes to focus on dps classes, we're also into PvE aspects on games instead of PvP. The only game we played with PvP was Warhammer Online because of the fairness of the causing high level players to be turned into chickens and reduced there stats by 75% in low level zones.

I myself have played this game in the past, I used to play on Deepwood as a level 60 Necromancer. However since my wife has never played the game we both decided that relocation as well as a fresh start would be a good idea for both of us as we journey into RIFT together.

We will also be trying to seek out a guild, that doesn't mind casual/newish players.
    Last edited by virpyre; 09-12-2017 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Server rename

Quote Originally Posted by virpyre View Post
    I the title say me and my wife are looking for a server to our home we're in the eastern time zone we will likely be more active on the weekends. I tend to play healer classes while she likes to focus on dps classes, we're also into PvE aspects on games instead of PvP. The only game we played with PvP was Warhammer Online because of the fairness of the causing high level players to be turned into chickens and reduced there stats by 75% in low level zones.

I myself have played this game in the past, I used to play on Deepholm as a level 60 Necromancer. However since my wife has never played the game we both decided that relocation as well as a fresh start would be a good idea for both of us as we journey into RIFT together.

We will also be trying to seek out a guild, that doesn't mind casual/newish players.
    Hello guys i would advise getting in contact with Shenoa@Deepwood she is guild leader from Hello Kitty a well known guild and one of the most active (if not the most) and helpfull guild in NA,we do all kind of game content from PVE to PVP,very mature and friendly comunity and our beloved Shen is imo one of the best person you will ever meet in this game(she puts up with me lol),where ever you end up i wish you and your wife best luck and fun.
    If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.

Thumbs down Thanks but, No Thanks

Deepwood is the original server that I started on dunno what I was thinking when I said Deepholm that's a location in World of Warcraft. I talked to my wife about the idea of of playing on Deepwood she said that we already discussed playing a on a new server. Also no offense but she said there is no way in hell should would be part of a guild named Hello Kitty even if is the top active guild on the server.

Default Greybriar

I suggest Greybriar. We've got a nice population here, with a number of guilds ranging from casual to social to raid level. Including many that are helpful and welcoming to characters still leveling. Check out the Guild Finder or watch for recruitment messages. If you're interested in making your own little hubby/wifey guild, you can do that now - guild charters no longer need 5 signatures. Then you can just have a little fun and watch the chat to get a feel of where you feel you fit best. One amazing thing is that shard transfers are FREE. If you guys build up characters on Greybriar and then discover the best option for you is on Wolfsbane, you can just transfer your characters there! And you can even come back when you discover that Greybriar is the best after all. There's just a 7day cooldown on the free shard transfers.

Hope to see you soon!

Deepwood is the original server that I started on dunno what I was thinking when I said Deepholm that's a location in World of Warcraft. I talked to my wife about the idea of of playing on Deepwood she said that we already discussed playing a on a new server. Also no offense but she said there is no way in hell should would be part of a guild named Hello Kitty even if is the top active guild on the server.
    Well i wish you both all best,anyway it seems by the answer given to my kind offer that you are not HK material.best wishes
    Last edited by bollesti; 09-13-2017 at 01:51 AM.
    If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.

I myself have played this game in the past, I used to play on Deepwood as a level 60 Necromancer. However since my wife has never played the game we both decided that relocation as well as a fresh start would be a good idea for both of us as we journey into RIFT together.

HI Virpyre,

Welcome back to the RIFT community! I would like to recommend the Wolfsbane shard and more specifically Grievance as a new home for you and your wife. We understand RL is first and we are very welcoming to new and returning players. Our guild population is a bit low for active east coast players at the moment but that can change at any time (we are currently more active on west coast times with weekends having a steady population throughout the day). If you would like to know more please feel free to message me in game (Uruketo@Wolfsbane) or follow the link in my signature.
    Uruketo, 70 Warrior
    <Grievance> Guild Leader
    Defiant - Wolfsbane
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

Thumbs up Looking into both servers

I told my wife of the two servers and so far she seems interested in Wolfsbane the most she also likes the sound of being in a guild named Grievance.

From what I can tell about Greybriar is it seems to be a pretty heavy progression server. I doubt that would be possible I know my wife is more of casual player then me, since I have more time to play then her.

Plane Walker

The actual server you base on has very little effect on your game play. You can hop from server to server at will, trade with players from any server and go where you like. The only difference between servers now is the auction house.

+ Reply to Thread