+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning Player

Default Returning Player

Heya, have not been here for a while ( think the last time i played was after the defiler was introduced). Level 60 Cleric on Greibeyr (or whatever its called).

Anyway, logged in and saw some stuff that i had questions about:

I see there was a change to the costume system, seems like its a separate entity and they mailed back all the costume gear. Is it safe to sell those? Because i dont want to lose my Christmas hat.

The new classes, do we have to buy them for the cashshop?

Are there expansions that i need to get? I see an ascension pack, would that put me up to date on everything?

Are there bigger bags available other than the 20 bags?

Anything interesting happened post tempest bay?

Higher levels? I see there are some weird secret skills and legendary skills, are those automatic? Are they quest related? Or is that a cash shop drop?

How is the pvp? New maps? New objectives? Are heals still like 90% nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    Heya, have not been here for a while ( think the last time I played was after the defiler was introduced). Level 60 Cleric on Greibeyr (or whatever it's called).

Anyway, logged in and saw some stuff that I had questions about:

I see there was a change to the costume system, seems like it's a separate entity and they mailed back all the costume gear. Is it safe to sell those? Because I don't want to lose my Christmas hat.
    Nowadays, once an item is in your bags, it's considered collected for wardrobe purposes. So you can trash/vend/sell whatever you've collected. Many guilds now have a wardrobe vault. You borrow an item and return it. It's now in your wardrobe collection. (That goes for weapons too. The skin(s) are collected.

The new classes, do we have to buy them from the cashshop?
    Yes. Of course, you can play without them but depending on what class your playing it adds more options/choices.

Are there expansions that I need to get? I see an ascension pack, would that put me up to date on everything?
    No. The game is open to endgame. Of course, you'll have to level to get there. The Ascended Essentials Pack with getting you all the souls that are available.
    But it's not required.

Are there bigger bags available other than the 20 bags?
    Of course! Most common are crafted 28 slot bags.

Anything interesting happened post tempest bay?
    That's an open ended question. There's only 10 man raids, changes in instant adventures. Two expansions beyond Tempest Bay.

Higher levels? I see there are some weird secret skills and legendary skills, are those automatic? Are they quest related? Or is that a cash shop drop?
    Once you advance beyond 60, you acquire the mastery skills up to 65. After that, legendary skills up to level 70. Just levelling is all that is required.

How is the pvp? New maps? New objectives? Are heals still like 90% nerfed?
    I'll defer on that except to say that most of pvp is at level 70.

Thanks for the response. Everything else seems fairly explanatory game wise.
    Though judging by the forums, clerics are in peril, wf sucks, and another class is OP, one of them being warriors.

So it seems like i never left \o/

Guess ill ***** the class sub reddits for build advice.

+ Reply to Thread