+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Self healing builds for leveling!

Soulwalker

Default Self healing builds for leveling!

Hi all! Have always enjoyed playing a variety of alts in mmorpg, so rift is keeping me busy.

I particularly enjoy having enough hp sustain to not need to stop to heal between fights. Cleric's shaman and druid, and mage's harb+chloro are happy things!

Are there comparable specs to thees for warrior/rogue/primalist? Don't see much for primalist especially. Rogue looks like ranger pet tanking or kiting looks doable, and i suspect warrior could do well enough with a little paladin and warlord i think for self bealing in combat.

Anything for primalists that I'm missing?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by WaffleMax View Post
    Hi all! Have always enjoyed playing a variety of alts in mmorpg, so rift is keeping me busy.

I particularly enjoy having enough hp sustain to not need to stop to heal between fights. Cleric's shaman and druid, and mage's harb+chloro are happy things!

Are there comparable specs to thees for warrior/rogue/primalist? Don't see much for primalist especially. Rogue looks like ranger pet tanking or kiting looks doable, and i suspect warrior could do well enough with a little paladin and warlord i think for self bealing in combat.

Anything for primalists that I'm missing?
    Have a thousands comb really, actually you can do any hybrid or full 31 build and just put titan soul without spend any point, only upgrade to legendarie version abilitie "essence strike", and use this abilitie every 30s,this its enough selfheal provide i think so; If not with the rest of 39 points you can do a thousands comb possible.

Rift Chaser

For rogue, 4 points in tactician (if you have that soul) for curative engine is usually all the healing you need. Assassin has some ok heals with leeching poison, and the nice damage reductions from using stealth abilites and enfeebling poison.

Bladedancer has decent healing too, but only becomes a great leveling soul at later levels.

Primalist doesn't have great leveling options. At level 66 you can get legendary essence strike, which is nice. But until then it can be rough.
    Nivv <Stack More Crit>
    Nivva <Stack More Dodge>
    5th best primalist NA (also 5th worst)

Soulwalker

Thanks for the rogue notes! Will make good use of it. Looks like primalist will probably be my last alt to level then. Or maybe level through IA on primal between grinding quests on my new cleric/mage/rogue/warrior alts.

Pity we have to wait so long to get some of the legendary abilities xP looking forward to playing around with all the different souls though. Have fun all.

You really should try the bard, it is a fun class to play. You could do another mage as a warmancer to, I rarely ever die or have to heal up after a fight and that is with fighting a group 3-6 mobs at a time.

+ Reply to Thread