+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help me to decide

Soulwalker

Default Help me to decide

Hello, i wanted to ask you is this game worth coming back after a very long break from it.
    Thing is that i started playing rift way back then in beta 3phase, that time there where no better mmorpg by miles atleast for me, i stopped playing before nightmare tide xpack, didnt liked where cash shop turned back then plus other games came out had plenty what to do. Few days ago i installed rift again, i dont know why, but when i logged i remember how beautiful this game. Thing is lets get to point, before buying xpack i wanted to ask few questions to see if its worth returning.
    Firstly how is endgame ques to dungeons for healers/tanks instant ? Hows game popularity are there still people to play with? Raid with ? What gear progression we have at endgame?
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Mafixers; 06-06-2017 at 06:26 AM.

Isp
    Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Mafixers View Post
    Hello, i wanted to ask you is this game worth coming back after a very long break from it.
    Thing is that i started playing rift way back then in beta 3phase, that time there where no better mmorpg by miles atleast for me, i stopped playing before nightmare tide xpack, didnt liked where cash shop turned back then plus other games came out had plenty what to do. Few days ago i installed rift again, i dont know why, but when i logged i remember how beautiful this game. Thing is lets get to point, before buying xpack i wanted to ask few questions to see if its worth returning.
    Firstly how is endgame ques to dungeons for healers/tanks instant ? Hows game popularity are there still people to play with? Raid with ? What gear progression we have at endgame?
    Thank you.
    Right now dung queue for tank is not long, as still many people grind 100 dung for eternal weapon upgrade, dungs were much emptier in the beginning of year.
    You still can find people to play current content with (and if you good - to raid too, but there is only 1 10-men raid atm (another 10-men expected soon)), but population in decline for a while already. Low level dungs and pvp are non existent.

Also check this topic http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ing-guide.html
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

+ Reply to Thread