+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Account wide mounts level restriction

Shadowlander

Default Account wide mounts level restriction

I have seen that lots of mounts on the Rift store are account wide but have level restriction on them. So if my high lvl mage purchase a lvl 50 account wide mount will my lvl 10 warrior be able to use it?

No, not until the alt is 50.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    No, not until the alt is 50.
    I see. Thanks for the reply. But what is the reason for level restriction on mounts? I have not seen this restriction on any other mmorpgs that I played.
    Last edited by Neuronfly; 05-25-2017 at 10:48 PM.

Old mounts have level restrictions because you win increased speed while leveling.
    So was the 130% ursin at level 51.

Event mounts and many new mounts don't have level restrictions, they align on your quickest mount, and you have some mounts "leveling" in speed while your toon gains levels.
    I use some account wide mounts on my low level alts, and it seems to me they are adapting to the toon's level, and are slower on low level toons.
    Last edited by Mordrahan; 05-25-2017 at 11:49 PM.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

+ Reply to Thread