+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By rlowe47
  • 1 Post By Scorpy

Thread: Ascended Essentials Pack

Default Ascended Essentials Pack

Does this pack include any patron time? do any of them apart from the one that actually states it?
    How about the Prophecy of Ahnket Access Pack ?
    Ive already had RIFT INTERMEDIATE PACK,so cant have an other.
    Do regular patrons get the expansions or ..erm
    Yes lots of silly questions
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=481395&dateline=12967  50480
    Do not mess in the Affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste nice with ketchup.

The packs give you exactly what they say, so unfortunately the Ascended Essentials pack doesn't come with Patron time, however it's an amazing deal if you want to unlock all the souls and callings.

The Prophecy of Ahnket is basically the pack that is free this weekend (until May 14). Just log on to your character and it unlocks for your account.

Patron does not unlock expansions, but there are a bunch of other benefits to having it. Making the decision to have patron time is up to each individual player; personally I take it month by month now where I used to buy 3 months at a time. Being in graduate school makes for some hectic months sometimes and I hate to waste any Patron time I may have already bought.

Edit: To clarify, all previous expansions (Storm Legion & Nightmare Tide) are free-to-play anyway. What I should have said was that Patron does not unlock the latest expansion (Prophecy of Ahnket), the soul packs, or the Primalist calling.
    Last edited by rlowe47; 05-12-2017 at 09:23 AM.
    Irlowe@Deepwood Iirlowe@Deepwood Urlowe@Deepwood Primalowe@Deepwood Rlowe@Deepwood
    <Halcyon>

Thanks
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=481395&dateline=12967  50480
    Do not mess in the Affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste nice with ketchup.

I was a bit confused about the Ascended Essentials. So this unlocks every single Soul? Is there a way to compare what I have vs what I need?
    Check Out My 2017 Let's Play Series (Giveaway Every 5th Episodes 1/5/10/15/etc)
    Cleric - 2017 -Starting from level 1 Zone to Zone exploring / Questing.
    Old Content:
    Cleric - 2014 | Warrior - 2013 | Random - 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Kane Hart View Post
    I was a bit confused about the Ascended Essentials. So this unlocks every single Soul? Is there a way to compare what I have vs what I need?
    Log into your character and go into the RIFT Store. Click on DLC on the left side and scroll to the bottom of the list. The Essentials Pack unlocks ALL 3 souls packs (Ascended, Dream, and Storm) and the Primalist Calling. If you have those items, you'll see a lock on the icon and the button to purchase the item will be greyed out, meaning you already have the souls.

If you realize you don't have these and want to purchase them, you can do so on the Trion Store page OR you can scroll right back up and purchase it through the DLC section of the RIFT Store.
    Irlowe@Deepwood Iirlowe@Deepwood Urlowe@Deepwood Primalowe@Deepwood Rlowe@Deepwood
    <Halcyon>

+ Reply to Thread