+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stuck, questing in Scatherran Forest

Soulwalker

Angry Stuck, questing in Scatherran Forest

Hello, I can't find the story quest in Scatherrran Forest, I've looked all over, no one will help when I ask them, could someone here help please?

If you don't see anything in the major quest hubs, it's possible that you already have the quest! Check your quest log by pressing L and looking for anything in Scatherran Forest.
    Irlowe@Deepwood Iirlowe@Deepwood Urlowe@Deepwood Primalowe@Deepwood Rlowe@Deepwood
    <Halcyon>

Soulwalker

Nothing, the story quest, was from the mini 4 headed robot boss, I must have abandoned it, sry

If I had to guess, you ended somewhere around here. Check here.
    Attached Images  
    Irlowe@Deepwood Iirlowe@Deepwood Urlowe@Deepwood Primalowe@Deepwood Rlowe@Deepwood
    <Halcyon>

Soulwalker

That's very good, went to the first circle you mentioned, still nothing, went to second circle, still no quests !!!!
    I think I've to find 6 or 7 animals, hedgehog, etc, that's the bit I cannot find :mad

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by toiletroll View Post
    I think I've to find 6 or 7 animals, hedgehog, etc, that's the bit I cannot find
    There's two quests that sound like this, one is in the same spot as the 'robot' boss, look for the beams of red light coming from the sky and head to the spot where they hit the ground, that points to the animals you need to cure, then the quest will update to talk to another animal which will send you on to the next quest to find a friendly faerie.

This faerie will offer to 'glamour' Tasuil, the dragon with you to make him look like he's not a dragon, the faerie then gives a quest to check out various animal "villages" and check that they're ok, look for burrows/holes that lead into underground 'homes' for the various types of animals, hopefully it's one of those two quests you're on.

Soulwalker

Thank you Slipmat, found the pesky rabbit, to continue the story quest, whoop, she was so hidden from view, actually in the tree trunk, I couldn't see her

Many thanks again
    KUDOS

+ Reply to Thread