+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SonoMoenia

Thread: Minion ?

Soulwalker

Default Minion ?

Hi all,

When i send a minion on a mission and to get the mission i have to pay with cash shop money is that mission unlocked forever if it comes up again?

Or is that a 1 time unlock ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yinnn View Post
    Hi all,

When i send a minion on a mission and to get the mission i have to pay with cash shop money is that mission unlocked forever if it comes up again?

Or is that a 1 time unlock ?
    Its a one occasion deal.
    Garash@Zaviel
    <Temple of Light>

The Rare missions are regular minion missions (such as Steal Artifacts from Laethys or some such) that get rolled to be Rare. When a regular ol' mission comes up with the Rare Diamond, you can send it or shuffle it away. The Rare missions cost cash money, but can be shuffled away for free. Just hit shuffle above the card stack. If you do decide to send a minion out on that Rare mission, the roll for loot at the end of the mission is increased, so basically you get more stuff. But it's all still random. At one time there was a very rare crafting component for fancy schmancy dream orbs on those missions, but I don't think they apply any more.

TL; DR - The mission cards are independent. The Rare diamond status is applied randomly as each card comes up.

Soulwalker

Default Thanks

So basicly its a waste of my cash shop money.

If your minions are not maxed, it will definitely help the outcome of each "adventure" and you'll get more/better returns. Even maxed minions have bad returns some times (only 2 stars).

I agree that it is not the best use of credits.

If you want to spend credits on minions, my advice is to save up 600 and buy more minion mission slots. There's nothing like raking in the bolidium ore when all your busy minions come home.

"Ah, go now minions. Do my bidding and return with treasures and renown." Ok, ok. Perhaps minions are not the best place for RP, but sometimes it just happens.

Isp
    Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Yinnn View Post
    So basicly its a waste of my cash shop money.
    Yes, just shuffle this mission, credit missions could be shuffled for free.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

+ Reply to Thread