+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Skills missing a lot

Default Skills missing a lot

I'm 22 in gloamwoods, cleric. Just trying to hit goblins and my hit rate is pretty bad. Lots of dodge or misses. Prolly other mobs too, just more goblin killing lately.

Is this normal, what can I do?

Level up normally and get gear normally.

This will essentially go away as you do so.

thats strange you shouldnt really be missing unless the mob has some kind of avoidance skill

missing rarely happens in open world

Soulwalker

Default Some people---or toons--- have better luck than others.

You are not alone with a toon that seems to have a higher rate of misses, dodges and whatever the other condition is.
    But it does not happen with all my toons. Not sure that it is class related, because it seems to happen to certain abilities more than others. But then I am not sure that is correct, because there have been toons set up the same (or very similar build) and they don't experience as many misses......., so is it just a random chance that just affects some toons more than another?

there is a stat called "Hit", and what this does is well, hit mobs, you gain hit by leveling and getting gear
    Youtube > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGO...WcpRW6vGvKGOhw < Rift Lets Play and other Rift Content!

Quote Originally Posted by Madarablackgetsuga View Post
    there is a stat called "Hit", and what this does is well, hit mobs, you gain hit by leveling and getting gear
    Afaik you barely get any hit till around L45+?
    And before that you have like only 1 hit,
    And i know there are some bladedancer based mobs that can dodge your attackswith that low hit and be pita

Hit is certainly not something to consider in open world upto level 50.

I just wonder... what souls are you playing? And how did you level up your soultree on those souls?

I remember experiencing this on some alts while leveling, and this was always when my gear didn't followed my leveling.
    This can happen to people leveling most by IAs, because they end with poor stuff, and will miss some pieces.
    Make sure you have stuff equal to your level, and everything should be fine. There is a treshold effect in the game, you can be ok at level n, and feel bad when you up to n+1 or n+2 if your stuff stays the same.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

+ Reply to Thread