+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By notawaifu

Thread: Costs for a complete gameplay sotosay

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5

    Default Costs for a complete gameplay sotosay

    I played a few years ago and i did not like that i bounce that often at the "buy-this"-border, like certain pvp-scenarios, inventory-space(huge problem actually, im lvl 28) and the border that i cannot collect as much currency i like to.
    And there are for sure more borders i even do not know yet.
    I would like to enjoy this game, cause i like it, and that with the feeling that i can do what i like without always hitting a wall of "you need to pay".
    So my question is: what exactly do i have to buy in the shop to have the bag slots and the expansions..and i mean the whole thing.
    I dont need things like luxury items, or ultimate editions, or nice pets or special mounts, i just want to have it all, in a good and not that expensive way.
    For examply, buying single bag slots is more expensive as when i would be clever enough to buy the right expansion that offers them inclusive.
    But i'm not that clever yet, so please help

    If you can write it as a list would be cool also, then i have a overview and can calculate the costs.

  2. #2
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    233

    Default Google is your friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark100 View Post
    I played a few years ago and i did not like that i bounce that often at the "buy-this"-border, like certain pvp-scenarios, inventory-space(huge problem actually, im lvl 28) and the border that i cannot collect as much currency i like to.
    And there are for sure more borders i even do not know yet.
    I would like to enjoy this game, cause i like it, and that with the feeling that i can do what i like without always hitting a wall of "you need to pay".
    So my question is: what exactly do i have to buy in the shop to have the bag slots and the expansions..and i mean the whole thing.
    I dont need things like luxury items, or ultimate editions, or nice pets or special mounts, i just want to have it all, in a good and not that expensive way.
    For examply, buying single bag slots is more expensive as when i would be clever enough to buy the right expansion that offers them inclusive.
    But i'm not that clever yet, so please help

    If you can write it as a list would be cool also, then i have a overview and can calculate the costs.
    http://www.trionworlds.com/rift/en/store/

  3. #3
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5

    Default 4496 Venelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunian View Post
    So when i try do decypher this link, you want to say i need all these 3 DLC and then i have everything ?

  4. #4
    Rift Master notawaifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark100 View Post
    So when i try do decypher this link, you want to say i need all these 3 DLC and then i have everything ?
    STARFALL PROPHECY STANDARD EDITION - for current expansion
    RIFT ESSENTIALS PACK - for storm souls, nightmare souls, and primalist

    I can't seem to find the last soul pack (ascended souls) on that page though lmao.

    and I think you will have to buy dumb ultimate editions to get all bags, banks, character slots, all that random crap Trion squeezes every cent from you for.

  5. #5
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    233

    Default Sigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark100 View Post
    So when i try do decypher this link, you want to say i need all these 3 DLC and then i have everything ?
    The DLC shows an essentials pack, a basic and upgraded expansion, what's to understand?
    Essential means necessary. Oh, nm.

  6. #6
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunian View Post
    The DLC shows an essentials pack, a basic and upgraded expansion, what's to understand?
    Essential means necessary. Oh, nm.
    Its to understand that i do not know what in these expansion is in, and what i need to have all content but not super armor or mounts or such stuff only kiddos want. And i asked experienced and eventually polite people for advice, since im new. Please never answer to my questions again in case i have more. Im not the trash heap for 15 year old, frustrated crapkids.



    Quote Originally Posted by notawaifu View Post
    STARFALL PROPHECY STANDARD EDITION - for current expansion
    RIFT ESSENTIALS PACK - for storm souls, nightmare souls, and primalist

    I can't seem to find the last soul pack (ascended souls) on that page though lmao.

    and I think you will have to buy dumb ultimate editions to get all bags, banks, character slots, all that random crap Trion squeezes every cent from you for.
    So the essentials pack and the standard edition are 90 Euro so far..and the others you mentioned add how much ? So 150+ Euros just to play the game as is ?
    Sorry to ask, but if they are'nt insane, i am ?
    Last edited by Mark100; 02-13-2017 at 02:13 AM.

  7. #7
    Rift Master notawaifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    676

    Default

    No it is that bad.

  8. #8
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notawaifu View Post
    No it is that bad.
    Well i would understand if i have to pay 50 bucks for the expansions, that came after the core game, and say 14 bucks/month for subscription..but the sum they want, i would feel like a pawn gotten pawned every day i would play this game.
    I better deinstall and forget it, thanks tough for the informations.

  9. #9
    Rift Chaser Letobrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    316

    Default

    Here is a good guide for a new player looking to buy Rift with information on the DLCs and other purchases that can be made with their overall benefits provided. Essentially you will need the SFP expansion to play to max level. The Rift essentials edition is optional, but recommended, to unlock alot of convenience items like bag slots, character slots and a majority of the additional souls, including the Primalist calling.

    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...explained.html
    Last edited by Letobrick; 02-13-2017 at 09:57 AM.

  10. #10
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Letobrick View Post
    Here is a good guide for a new player looking to buy Rift with information on the DLCs and other purchases that can be made with their overall benefits provided. Essentially you will need the SFP expansion to play to max level. The Rift essentials edition is optional, but recommended, to unlock alot of convenience items like bag slots, character slots and a majority of the additional souls, including the Primalist calling.

    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...explained.html
    Thanks for the info and the link

    But:

    " Total cost of $125+your monthly cost of 11-15$. Great for you and Trion."

    Excuse me.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts