+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bishoujo
  • 1 Post By Bishoujo

Thread: Raid Lockout Question

Default Raid Lockout Question

Hey all, I have been playing this game on and off for a long time and I just finally decided I was going to try and do the raids now that my PC can handle a lot more of the game. My question that I can't really find an answer for is how the raid lockouts work, is it the same as like WoW? Also with the LFR feature I see added will that just be a LFG tool to be used with regular raid or will the LFR lockout be separate from regular raid? As a newcomer to Raids I hope this would be the correct forum to post to!

Thanks for your response!
    Last edited by Movolo; 02-08-2017 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Movolo View Post
    Hey all, I have been playing this game on and off for a long time and I just finally decided I was going to try and do the raids now that my PC can handle a lot more of the game. My question that I can't really find an answer for is how the raid lockouts work, is it the same as like WoW? Also with the LFR feature I see added will that just be a LFG tool to be used with regular raid or will the LFR lockout be separate from regular raid? As a newcomer to Raids I hope this would be the correct forum to post to!

Thanks for your response!
    any PRE-sfp raid is only doable once a week, resetting on Wednesday,
    SFP ones, the LFR accessible ones wont have lockout, you get loot based on your number of charges, no normal lockout,

the T1 raid which will be coming soon I dont really know as of now,

but doing old raids is only possible once a week per character.
    hope it helped

Quote Originally Posted by Bishoujo View Post
    any PRE-sfp raid is only doable once a week, resetting on Wednesday,
    SFP ones, the LFR accessible ones wont have lockout, you get loot based on your number of charges, no normal lockout,

the T1 raid which will be coming soon I dont really know as of now,

but doing old raids is only possible once a week per character.
    hope it helped
    Awesome! I figured it would be a once a week thing, do you think doing the LFR version and then doing a regular PuG version would be different? Or still not sure of yet.

Also thank you very much for quick response

Quote Originally Posted by Movolo View Post
    Awesome! I figured it would be a once a week thing, do you think doing the LFR version and then doing a regular PuG version would be different? Or still not sure of yet.

Also thank you very much for quick response
    Well, we only currently have 1 LFR "raid", with only 1 boss in it,
    so no real chance to see if they are different, would be easier to say if there was, say, a raid with 2 bosses lol, which is happening around when 4.1 hits.

and you're welcome.

+ Reply to Thread