+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sup :D

Soulwalker

Default Sup :D

Love the game, I also bought the starfall prophecy standerd edition dlc and boosted a character, The games been great so far. My only questions are, Does the level boost not include all characters ? Cause a new character i created didn't have it. And how would i get back to a starting area so i can continue the story ? The game dlc auto warps you to some tower.
    Last edited by ArcherDude89; 02-03-2017 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcherDude89 View Post
    Love the game, I also bought the starfall prophecy standerd edition dlc and boosted a character, The games been great so far. My only questions are, Does the level boost not include all characters ? Cause a new character i created didn't have it. And how would i get back to a starting area so i can continue the story ? The game dlc auto warps you to some tower.
    The level boost and gear is account-bound and only applied to one character of your choosing! So, if you decided to skip the beginner zone area, then you won't be able to go back since its considered an *instance.*

However, you can create a brand new character and play through the beginner zone again on that character. It is a good idea if you are starting out Rift to play the actual story line on one toon, so you can see the experience of the game.

Good luck!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Soulwalker

I see, Well i think next time ill just buy the level boost only. It being dlc i think it should've applied to all characters.

+ Reply to Thread