+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By FakeX
  • 1 Post By Noobly

Thread: Help understanding expansions

Soulwalker

Default Help understanding expansions

Thinking about returning to the game. I purchased the original game and first expansion (storm something?) when they were released and haven't played since then. Looking at the expansion page on the in-game store i see the latest expansion(#3 i think?) and a bundle with the original game and the first 2 expansions but no option for only expansion #2.

Question is this, owning the original and first expansion what do i buy to unlock the content (level cap, zones, dungeons, ect.) from the second expansion?

The only paid expansion is Starfall. All content before that is free.

You'll want to buy the earring slots that came with Nightmare Tide, but you don't have to immediately, and you can buy them with ingame currency. You may want to buy the souls beyond the Storm souls (souls aren't directly related to expansions), but that's not necessary and is up to you.

Soulwalker

so, i wont be able to level past 65 to 70 because i dont have starfall, right?

That is correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Soulwalker

oh well, im in no position to afford this expansion so ill increase my break till the cap is increased, even without the new areas and idk what

Quote Originally Posted by FakeX View Post
    oh well, im in no position to afford this expansion so ill increase my break till the cap is increased, even without the new areas and idk what
    You can purchase the standard edition with platinum on the AH from other players. Play the game and farm for plat to buy it.

Or you can sell some plasma. Should just about get you there.

https://wallethacks.com/how-to-donate-plasma/

Soulwalker

Need some new guides on plat farming, i was getting mine through fishing but that doesnt work anymore it seems.
    Can someone suggest some ways? Cuz the REX must be overpriced as usual

Soulwalker

ive looked in the shop and the expansion can be bought only with real money, is it intended to not be able to buy it using REX or im not looking where i have to?

ive looked in the shop and the expansion can be bought only with real money, is it intended to not be able to buy it using REX or im not looking where i have to?
    You might/could/should be able to find SP on the auction house that's being sold by players. It was a bonus item given to people that were purchasing the $100 credit package. It might very well be all gone now though.

You'd have to look on all of the shard AHs to see if you'd be able to find it being sold by anyone and if it'd be worth your time/effort to farm quickly to try to buy it.

That is correct. Additionally, it was also offered for a short time as a bonus for purchasing a $100 credit pack. That bonus is tradable so you might see some left on the auction house.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

+ Reply to Thread