+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning after 4 years

Default Returning after 4 years

so I havn't played in 4, probably close to 5 years, and started looking into RIFTs changes. I'm a pretty vain person, and I always play a melee pet class in an MMO. If they don't have one I like, I just don't play it.

Well my main love has been the shadow knight / death knight / blackguard type character, and RIFT didn't have it, so I played a druid, which I was able to get some dark looking armor and such.

While I liked the druid, I was wondering if this harbinger melee mage soul meshed well with necromancer, as I'd love to play my blackguard type class again. Melee + undead is just what I love.

Or are there any really spoopy looking pet skins for the beastmaster? I tried googling some stuff but rift info seems to be non existent or from 2011/2012.

I just really want to play a melee necro. I don't care about being TEH LEETEST DEEPS ZOMG, but I'd also not like to be "dont bring that guy to anything."

Soulwalker

For my death knight type alt, I went with a paladin with reaver sub soul. It's fun to play, even if not good dps!

pet is a must for me.

Last time I played I did try beastmaster / reaver for the dark feel, but reaver was a tank. I understand it isn't anymore....

I'll probably still wind up going druid from what I've been reading while I wait for it to install.

It's aid playable for a long time, yet 3GB done, I can't even create a character cause all I see is a big green bubble.

+ Reply to Thread