+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Level 65 boost

Soulwalker

Default Level 65 boost

I can not seem to find the 65 boost. I hover over it in the store and it says already purchased but it is not in claim items. Anyone know where to get this?

I think it gets mailed to you, but I am not sure. Try checking your mailbox in game on the character you had logged on when you bought it.
    Last edited by Orochan; 12-27-2016 at 07:16 AM.
    Internet 101 : If anyone disagrees with you, they must be angry that you're right.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Noyce View Post
    I can not seem to find the 65 boost. I hover over it in the store and it says already purchased but it is not in claim items. Anyone know where to get this?
    Ah ha, something I know the answer to, it's in the store, in rewards. The little store icon down at the bottom of your screen should be highlighted, just click it and rewards will be in the top right corner of the store.

It is not a specific 65 level boost... You get a 65 package, which contains a number of items..

level boost vial
    gear package
    consumables package
    3x harvest/crafting skill boost for skill 450

Soulwalker

Default Lever 65 boost

I used a level 65 boost and my problem is my dps is low as a warrior pergon. Need help🙂

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Thorup View Post
    I used a level 65 boost and my problem is my dps is low as a warrior pergon. Need help🙂
    Step 1 - never boost your first toon, your have to learn to play first, but I guess it is too late for that
    Step 2 - http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...arrior-guides/
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

+ Reply to Thread