+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bishoujo

Thread: Silly question - Where do I begin Starfall Prophecy?

Default Silly question - Where do I begin Starfall Prophecy?

Hi there, folks.

I just returned to Rift. After sorting out some technical barriers, I logged in, built a new role, cleaned out my bags... and hit a wall. I can see the new location via the portculis, but I feel as though I'm missing some sort of breadcrumb quest.

Is there someone I have to talk to to 'kickstart' the expansion?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by shaidyn View Post
    Hi there, folks.

I just returned to Rift. After sorting out some technical barriers, I logged in, built a new role, cleaned out my bags... and hit a wall. I can see the new location via the portculis, but I feel as though I'm missing some sort of breadcrumb quest.

Is there someone I have to talk to to 'kickstart' the expansion?

Thanks.
    In Tempest Bay, General Batua should have a quest for you to head out there. He's located just passed the crafting area down a hallway. Right abouts here.

Attachment 29921
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Silly question - Where do I begin Starfall Prophecy?-tempestbaygambler_ink_li.jpg  
    Irlowe@Deepwood Iirlowe@Deepwood Urlowe@Deepwood Primalowe@Deepwood Rlowe@Deepwood
    <Halcyon>

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

It's where the portal to the Storm Breaker Protocol Dungeon used to be, there's now a room open in there.

You should be able to access Alittu via ports at any time even without unlocking the "cometary port" (if i remember the name right), and dont even need the quest, which is mostly RP's sake anyways.

Main question and Issue Im seeing with many people around is, have you bought Starfall Prophecy expansion yet?

Rift Disciple

Best advice to avoid quest bugs.

Start in canal district of Tempest Bay. Complete before accepting another.

When in Alittu only take the two quests directly near the porticulum. Follow those through their line. One will be a couple steps to introduce the planar fragment system, the other will start the story quests for SFP by sending you to Scatherran Forest. DO NOT take quest the lead you Gedlo, Xarth, or Ashenfell yet. Follow story through Scatherran Forest. It is safe to do side quests and carnage.

Once you complete the story in Scatherran, the final step is to turn in to Cyril in Alittu. At this point, you can pick up the story quest for Gedlo Badlands. DO NOT take the quest for Xarth or Ashenfell. Do the Gedlo story until it is complete. It is safe to do side and carnage quests. Once you complete story for Gedlo, return to Alittu to pick up Xarth Mire story.

Do Xarth Mire until end, yada yada. Go back to Alittu to get Ashenfell starting quest. Do Ashenfell, yada yada...

This is the best way that I have found to not bug the quest lines.

Best of luck! Enjoy Starfall Prophecy��
    Last edited by Chops13; 12-08-2016 at 05:52 AM.

Ascendant

Just to be safe: the first thing is to BUY the expansion ... if you haven't bought it, you can't get to the Celestial lands....

+ Reply to Thread