+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning Player - Leveling Guide and Purchase Help

Default Returning Player - Leveling Guide and Purchase Help

Hello all. I'm returning again to one of my favorite games of all time in the MMO genre! Only ever left because most friends stopped playing and felt alone with nobody in. This time I'm just playing what I like.

With that being said with all the changes that happened from Starfall is there a viable leveling spec/guide that someone can link for my warrior from 65-70? I read that reaver and warlord are not as cookie cutter as they where before? A lot of DOT watching, and went from a 1-4 button spam to 7+ now. Reading the guide section I'm pretty confused as its been awhile since I played, and not sure what works and doesnt to level. Last time I played was just a few weeks after the shark mount came out. I dont expect people to just tell me what works, but if you could be ever so kind to just link a post that explains that would be great. Something I can read and follow. I just dont want to follow some "GUIDE" and its completely outdated, or not as viable anymore.

Secondly I think I have most of the roles unlocked, but just to confirm if I buy the Deluxe Starfall, and ASCENDED SOUL DLC pack I will have everything unlocked? Of course I will be a patroon as well.

Thanks for the help in advanced!
    Last edited by xtreme3881; 11-21-2016 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Corrections

> if I buy the Deluxe Starfall, and Ascendants pack I will have everything unlocked

Depends on what you mean by "everything" and what you have already. Buy Starfall so that you can play the new expansion, then read http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...explained.html and decide what extras you want to pay for

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    > if I buy the Deluxe Starfall, and Ascendants pack I will have everything unlocked

Depends on what you mean by "everything" and what you have already. Buy Starfall so that you can play the new expansion, then read http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...explained.html and decide what extras you want to pay for
    Thanks yeah I did see that. Now just looking for a Warrior leveling guide that applies now. I just want to get the primalist and any remaining souls I need. I have every single soul on all classes but the Warchanter I think
    Last edited by xtreme3881; 11-21-2016 at 10:47 AM.

+ Reply to Thread