+ Reply to Thread

Thread: newcomer question

Soulwalker

Default newcomer question

hey my character keeps loosing hit points like in poisoned but i cant seem to find out why what can i do

If you're in Stonefield you probably picked up a burning/poison artifact. They're for level 65 folks to revisit the zone and pick up those types of artifacts. Find the buff and right click it to turn it off if you don't want to die. (Or use some healing and hunt artifacts!)
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord
    Mistakes Were Made - Guild
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

You should have a chat tab called *Combat. Look at that one and see what's the name of whatever is damaging you. If you tell us what it is, we should be able to tell you what it's from.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

check your buff bar.. if you can't see anything in your buff bar, but keep getting poison damage, check your settings.. have all buffs showing on you.. that should also include the poison buff from poison artifacts.. You can click that away from your buff bar, to disable it.

You will then not see the poison artifacts anymore.

If you are not under the influence of the poison artifact buff, it may be dot damage from mobs you encountered/fought with
    Last edited by Aranka; 11-12-2016 at 06:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread