+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Holy Champion" quest - where the heck to get Planar Charge???

Soulwalker

Default "Holy Champion" quest - where the heck to get Planar Charge???

I have a quest called "Holy Champion" in which I'm apparently going to use a Planar Charge to cast something... But where the heck am I supposed to get one??? I've closed at least three rifts but not seen a single one??? Is this quest broken or something???

Telaran

Make sure you're closing rifts that grant experience, and certain Planar Charge abilities might have conditions to use them (proximity to rift, etc). Beyond that, not sure what may be up.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadViking View Post
    I have a quest called "Holy Champion" in which I'm apparently going to use a Planar Charge to cast something... But where the heck am I supposed to get one??? I've closed at least three rifts but not seen a single one??? Is this quest broken or something???

I am assuming you have completed the quest Blessings of the Vigil, whereas the NPC wants you to close a rift to get a charge. Once you complete that you should have one charge signified by the 1 on your portrait to the left of your level. If you have that you need to open your abilities and find Fury of the Ascended and click on it, this will complete the quest.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Sindlay View Post
    I am assuming you have completed the quest Blessings of the Vigil, whereas the NPC wants you to close a rift to get a charge. Once you complete that you should have one charge signified by the 1 on your portrait to the left of your level. If you have that you need to open your abilities and find Fury of the Ascended and click on it, this will complete the quest.
    I actually have a number 2 there, but I still can't seem to cast any Fury of the Ascended, I don't even find such a skill anywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadViking View Post
    I actually have a number 2 there, but I still can't seem to cast any Fury of the Ascended, I don't even find such a skill anywhere...
    Hit "P" to open up your spellbook.

After, that, click the Ascended Powers tab on the left. You'll see it under "Planar War." Drag that skill on to your bar-- it's ridiculously powerful against planar enemies if you're undergeared or underleveled.
    "Why, that was a marvelous suggestion that will transform life in Telara. We will get right to implementing that. Now that you pointed it out, it's pretty obvious. Don't we look stupid!"

+ Reply to Thread