+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Planar Stabilizer? Where are they?

Default Planar Stabilizer? Where are they?

Just coming back recently, and I have the Cache Anomaly thingies, but where do the Planar Stabilizers to open them come from?

Thanks!
    Thundersson- 60 Rogue,
    Raverstyx- 60 Mage
    Tharpe- 60 Warrior
    Faeblight server

Rift store or AH. Not worth buying.

Just what I need to know..ty for answer. Saw 'em on the AH for 300 plat...crazy.
    Thundersson- 60 Rogue,
    Raverstyx- 60 Mage
    Tharpe- 60 Warrior
    Faeblight server

Soulwalker

Default unstable cache anomaly

The most useless thing Rift has put out ! A rip off !

Plane Touched

people still fall for this? it hasn't even been updated to current content.
    my raf code 6WF67QEYJYY7TLCMY2M7
    get some free stuff but you'll have to be my friend!

These unstable cache anomaly things drop a lot when I play my low level toons.
    What I do is stacking them in my bag, and trashing them before loging out. They are a pure cashgrab, and I hope no one falls in this trap.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Soulwalker

Default Planar Stabilizer

Good grief they are the bomb. At each level when I can afford the 135 credits I use about 10-15 with every increment of 10 level. The gear, weapons, runes, upgrades just twink the hell out of my alts. In fact they so beef up the focuses and gear and weapons that battling and raiding are smooth and fun! Will admit its a real advantage and the game is easier. So don't go to the AH for your Planar Stabilizer but in Locks in the Rift Store. Although they weren't there and if they continue to not be there then my 33 unstables are useless and I'll just quit. It was half the fun, just because most of the players missed out on the little secret is no reason to tank the whole paradigm! Heads up Trionworlds Gamemasters. I've spent thousands on this game and will happily tank it if this fun aspect has just evaporated into thin air.

+ Reply to Thread