+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By forbiddenlake

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Stuck in Scarlet Gorge

Soulwalker

Default Stuck in Scarlet Gorge

Hello!
    I'm new and lvl 13. After trying one of the Instant Adventures i'm now stuck in Scarlet Gorge and would like to get back to Silverwood without getting myself killed :/ Is there anything i could do?

You should have Soul Recall in your spells (press P, and look on the Ascended Powers tab if I remember right).

You can also join a (non-intrepid) IA and run to a nearby port if you can find one, then port away and leave group (and don't take the teleport back to where you started)

Ascendant

Welcome to the game! Forbiddenlake already gave you some options. If you're on the EU shards and you still have an issue, let me know and I'll summon you to where in Silverwood you want to be

Soulwalker

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Quote Originally Posted by Celesteia View Post
    Hello!
    I'm new and lvl 13. After trying one of the Instant Adventures i'm now stuck in Scarlet Gorge and would like to get back to Silverwood without getting myself killed :/ Is there anything i could do?
    On your in-game start menu there is also a help button, click that menu and there is an "I'm Stuck" option.

Ask in gen Chann for help.
    A helpful lev 65 will grp with u and summon u to a rift in silverwood using PA ports.

good to see you got some help.

just a note on solutions offered here...
    players do not necessarily have soul recall, you need to talk to a portal master or reach level 20 for that. And that does not always mean you have a recall to a silverwood location.

Same problem with the stuck- option.. that sends you to A respawn location, not necessarily the place you want to go/be.

Asking in game for a summon is an option.

You can also ask somebody to group with you and use sidekicking from your portrait. That temporarily levels you to the zone-appropriate level (max level depends on your group member) so you can walk to a lower level area without too much trouble
    Or explore.. It is possible to walk to all portals on the first map as level 13 without dying.. use the mountains, find the less obvious tracks

for example.. scarwood,, go to the north. The sagespire.. climb over the north wall, drop down to the road and walk to stillmoor that way

And for players stuck in tempest bay without portals... at the portal in the main hall, there are two small steps leading to two other rooms.
    One room has several npcs, such as miela. In the other room, you will find a lady npc at the right wall. Talk to her and she sends you to sanctum or meridian, depending your faction.
    Last edited by Aranka; 02-08-2016 at 02:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread