+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree70Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFT Community Discord - Your all in one voice & text chat RIFT Hub!

This is pretty cool, I like it, probably won't ever use it being the anti-social sod I am but I do like the concept, it looks like a really great tool for those needing help, especially new comers.
    Last edited by Dan Darling; 06-13-2016 at 05:57 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Darling View Post
    This is pretty cool, I like it, probably won't ever use it being the anti-social sod I am but I do like the concept, it looks like a really great tool for those needing help, especially new comers.
    We're all anti-social sods so we're all in good company

Rift and Atlas Reactor Rift Rask Pet Cross Over Get ALL Freelancers for 7 Days with my "Recruit-A-Friend" Code Atlas Reactor

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Updates!

Its August already!

Hope everyone's awesome & if you've just set foot in Telara recently hope you'll come by where we are happy to help out with any questions we can.

Updates:

STOP Snailtime! Dimension Spotlight Screenshot Contest extended to August 15th. Win 30 Days Patron/Racing Snail.

New Channel: Added today four point zero hype letssss go!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-04-2016 at 08:56 AM.

Rift and Atlas Reactor Rift Rask Pet Cross Over Get ALL Freelancers for 7 Days with my "Recruit-A-Friend" Code Atlas Reactor

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default WIN A STARFALL PROPHECY PACK!

Our latest contest in celebration of 4.0 and OPIE is in full swing, screenshot component to be judged by Dev DeadSimon!

SHINY SQUIRREL SCREENSHOT CONTEST

Also enter your name for a 30 Day patron pass & check the Original Post for all updates on your RIFT MMORPG Community Discord server!

Default Can you tell me if.....

Does this device come with sign language codes?

Jenni@Typhiria - Dimension: Jenni Hearts Paradise http://jennisvirgins.enjin.com/

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni4u2 View Post
    Does this device come with sign language codes?
    Hello there, Discord is a text and voice chat. The Rift MMORPG Discord mainly use text so hearing will not be an issue. Hope that helps

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Download for Starfall Prophecy Commences.

Join us on Discord if you are having withdrawals!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Merry Mink'mass!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday! Thanks for a great year, please feel welcome to come Rift MMORPG community discord and say hello or ask questions.

Happy Holidays all!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 01-30-2017 at 12:40 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Rift MMORPG Community Discord

The year is starting off awesomely with Dev Chats you can catch with over at:

Gharstation.com

Puzzle Guru Dior is assisting the community with Toks Proven Grounds and we have regular visits from other awesome Rift fansites including

TelaraSaga.com Running their awesome Saga event Feb 3- April 4th!

Rift Pictures - Wibbly always making our eyes Telara shiny
    Dimension Gallery - Thank you Nouvae for the incredible pics always shared from your dimension travels
    Riftraids.com is preparing for March 1st!

BIG LOVE also to the streamers, tubers and artists who post their content on Discord! SO GOOD

Just a heads up also for this year. Trion Creator Rift giveaways will be occurring straight on the discord channel in different manners, I will update this thread with each one.

Rock on February, we are ready for you!

Random Radar Corgi pet code, come on discord for more!: W9327RDFLFEGG9FR2FCQ
    Last edited by Kiwi; 01-30-2017 at 01:40 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default First Day of Spring celebrations! Win 6th Anniversary Parade Tuskar mounts!

Share a screenshot of you and FLOWERS!

Any flowers in Telara, in your hair, part of your wardrobe, can you dress like spring? Take one of you in your dimension, out in flowers across Telara. Can you make amazing screenshots all about Spring?

Make sure you are in the screen shot and its all about FLOWERS!

Post it in this channel Rift Photo Album with your name
    and shard plus a little blurb/description

RIFT Community Discord - Your all in one voice & text chat RIFT Hub!-happy-2-.jpg

I will hand out random 6th Anniversary Tuskars from today until April 3rd!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 03-21-2017 at 03:39 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Happy 4.1 Telara! - Tuskar Mount giveaways today on Discord!

As the title suggests there will be random Tuskar Mount codes dropped on Discord while the servers are down as we all hype for 4.1 going live!

Come on over and say hello while we also cheer on Seshatar and his #wearetelara hypefest!

HAPPY 4.1 ALL!

RIFT Community Discord - Your all in one voice & text chat RIFT Hub!-wearet-1-.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4