+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFT Community Discord - Your all in one voice & text chat RIFT Hub!

Default Star Wars

A new separate Star Wars chat has been added to Rift Discord!
    Enter it at your own risk, you may.

RIFT Community Discord - Your all in one voice & text chat RIFT Hub!-yoda_35626.jpg

Join us!
    Last edited by Laeti; 12-21-2015 at 01:45 PM.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    RIFT360 <3
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Win Rex, Patron, Arclight Riders, Wilds Pack! Happy Holidays!

Newcomers, Vets, Everyone!

Have yourself a wonderful holiday season and come join in this month long event to meet other RIFT players and win some pretty sweet loots!

Head here for details...

RIFT Community Discord 5th Year Celebrations!

...and have yourself a delicious and happy holiday!

Rift and Atlas Reactor Rift Rask Pet Cross Over Get ALL Freelancers for 7 Days with my "Recruit-A-Friend" Code Atlas Reactor

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Our January giveaways are complete. Thank you all who participated, great way to begin this iconic year.

Discord is also working out to be a welcoming and supportive platform to hang out and talk Telara. Don't be shy we won't bite!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    we won't bite!
    Speak for yourself
    RIFT360 <3

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Been awesome hanging with other Rifters on RIFT Community Discord. hopefully the new players we have met have found this platform helpful.

Happy hunting!

Rift and Atlas Reactor Rift Rask Pet Cross Over Get ALL Freelancers for 7 Days with my "Recruit-A-Friend" Code Atlas Reactor

Soulwalker

It was very helpful, you all were nice to me and gave me some advices. Now I`m level 34 (still low) but planning to level up at my own pace. The only "bad thing" of Discord community is that there isn`t so many people but I think that will be overcomed with some time and dedication.

Once again, thanks for your help!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by HoNoGaki View Post
    It was very helpful, you all were nice to me and gave me some advices. Now I`m level 34 (still low) but planning to level up at my own pace. The only "bad thing" of Discord community is that there isn`t so many people but I think that will be overcomed with some time and dedication.

Yep its a 5 year old community, many have there own places to chat already almost didn't make it but if it helps one person its already worth it and glad we took a leap. Grats on 34!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    can hellokitty use it?

When did the ingame hellokitty channel die off?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by HoNoGaki View Post

Always take the time to enjoy yourself while leveling. Follow the questlines and explore. It is something a lot of people don't do and they hit max level and just log in to do dailies and then leave. For me the funnest thing is to go where nobody else is and see what is there. I talk to the NPCs and sometimes find out some cool stuff or a fun quest. That is how you enjoy this game. You can endlessly min-max and grind for the best gear if that's what you like but there is also a ton of content for some relaxed mmo gameplay.

Soulwalker

Default Community Discord

OK, I've been sitting in the Discord channel for a day or so, and it appears kinda dead. The last message in the General chat appears to have been 15 hours ago. I get that not too many people play it, but I may have the problem discovered. Whenever I try to chat in discord, I have found I do not have permissions to chat.

There is no mention of this, nor how to stop it. Please, fix this so people can chat- if they abuse the privilege, then mute them.

Default Plaguewolf Welcomes you to Discord!

Welcome all,

I am Plaguewolf~Greybriar, your friendly player. I am a veteran who has played for quite a while now. Rift has grown in many ways and many directions since Beta testing. I can honestly say I love this game and plan to stay for a long time.

That set aside, I would like to extend an invite to assist in making this game community flourish and also help those in need of getting things done as well. So a few of us came up with a plan. With the assistance of Mr. Kiwi (Rift Fans Site Operator), we have a few options to break some barriers that may trouble us. Two channels that will assist us in pugging raids, SoL‘S, Crifts, NMR’s, NTE, and PvP groups. Yes it’s similar to the Crossevent channel, but without the spam and politics (Strictly for pugging). The following are the two options to assist:

OPTION 1: In-Game Private Channel. This channel is created to ensure that quality people that don’t spam politics, credit sellers, trade spammers, and random spam fill the chat. To be invited, you must know someone to join. Anyone has the ability to invite their friends or guild members into the channel. If spammers are noticed, they will be warned once, then second notification will be a permanent ban from the channel. Members are allowed to post and request for raids, SoL‘S, Crifts, NMR’s, NTE, and PvP groups as needed. If you have questions about the game also feel free to ask, but please keep questions or chatter to a minimum. For an invite at the moment, you can whisper, in game mail, or just ask around in crossevents for plaguewolf~Greybriar, queenhoneybader~Greybriar, or emugeddon~Greybriar. These members at the moment can add you to the list. The channel is called RGOVpugs@greybriar.

OPTION 2: Discord (Rift). This was originally established by Kiwi (RIFT Fan Site Operator) and just brought to my attention by a few people that this program exists. What it is basically what we have been missing out on after Trion dropped “Rift Mobile” and more. It’s a chatting site, forum, and also VOIP (a.k.a. TS3/Ventrilo/Mumble) with an overlay for game and also its mobile. So members can tell other members they are late for raids, they DC’d, and so on. It’s more free range there than the in-game channel but had many sections. These are text channels and voice channels in this rift community app. Some channels are Rift-Official-News, Rift-General-Chat, Rift-Dimension-Chat, Community-Creations, Events-and-Contests, Hangout, RGOV-Pugs, PvP-General. Other good things about the text channels too you can share videos, images, and macros if need be. Love that it is mobile friendly.

So jump on and join the fun. Hope to see you all there. :-D
    Last edited by PlagueWolf; 04-16-2016 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Adding channel name and the @ sign didnt work.
    ~PlagueWolf
    Guild Master
    <The Royal Guards of Valhalla>
    https://rgovrift.wordpress.com/~Webpage
    https://discordapp.com/widget?id=170354469744148480~DISCORD

Quote Originally Posted by Arbok View Post
    OK, I've been sitting in the Discord channel for a day or so, and it appears kinda dead. The last message in the General chat appears to have been 15 hours ago. I get that not too many people play it, but I may have the problem discovered. Whenever I try to chat in discord, I have found I do not have permissions to chat.

There is no mention of this, nor how to stop it. Please, fix this so people can chat- if they abuse the privilege, then mute them.
    Thank you for your feedback! You've probably caught the moment when everyone was too busy Rifting, this 5th anniversary hype is crazy!

We've been holding contests and giveaways and setting up specific chats for all things Rift, you're welcome to join in and see what's new.

We will be looking into rank system to make sure everyone has the permissions to chat, but in the meantime if you have any troubles joining or posting in the channels, feel free to PM any Discord Mod you see online (those gold names to the right ;)).
    RIFT360 <3

Default What's new to RIFT Discord

So we had a bunch of new things added recently.

There's a #lore-chat for all things lore - discussions, questions, sharing screenshots and thoughts - anything!

There's a special #rift-scene chat for everything related to RiftScene;

Our latest addition - #planetouched-style channel for the recent Contest entries;

#community-links channel is your source of everything created by the wonderful Rift players - streams, videos, guides, art, contests and more!

There's also several voice chats for raiding, pvp, or just in case you want to chat with fellow Rifters - with the recent Discord update you can limit voice chats to a certain amount of players - really great for setting up those raid runs (just ask any mod before jumping in if you need a limit).

RiftNTGuides now have our widget so you can access the chats directly from their site! PM me if you would like to add our widget to your website.

Don't forget there's a special prize for all newcomers for the duration of our recent contest! Join in and welcome <3
    RIFT360 <3

Is this where you've been hiding Kiwi? Miss ya girl

Twitter Facebook & Twitch Rift Community Creations
    Reach me in Rift Kristl@Greybriar Events Officer of Mistakes Were Made

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by krystl View Post
    Is this where you've been hiding Kiwi? Miss ya girl
    Miss you too baby doll I saw your entry for Planetouched Style sorry I missed you, hope I get to say hello soon and you share your awesome Radio station with us all
    Last edited by Kiwi; 06-06-2016 at 08:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast