+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ascend-A-Friend

Soulwalker

Default Ascend-A-Friend

Hey guys,

I'm looking to get into Rift. I'm hoping to find someone to teach me the ropes with the Ascend a Friend feature. Is this feature even worth waiting for someone?

I am from the US. Specifically Texas, central timezone. But my hours tend to be from 5 PM - 7 AM since it's summer.

I will be purchasing PLENTY of credits and items as I love cosmetics, so you should be able to get your fair share of whatever rewards this program offers.

I'm just looking for someone that's friendly, willing to give a bit of advice on leveling or can point to places where I can gather the information I need. Don't necessarily need a guild invite or anything, just someone that doesn't mind running a dungeon with me here and there and just being overall a cool guy and is decently active. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Moiare View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm looking to get into Rift. I'm hoping to find someone to teach me the ropes with the Ascend a Friend feature. Is this feature even worth waiting for someone?

I am from the US. Specifically Texas, central timezone. But my hours tend to be from 5 PM - 7 AM since it's summer.

I will be purchasing PLENTY of credits and items as I love cosmetics, so you should be able to get your fair share of whatever rewards this program offers.

I'm just looking for someone that's friendly, willing to give a bit of advice on leveling or can point to places where I can gather the information I need. Don't necessarily need a guild invite or anything, just someone that doesn't mind running a dungeon with me here and there and just being overall a cool guy and is decently active. Let me know.
    Welcome to rift! It is always good to see new faces.

I am not sure that we are allowed to post ascend-a-friend codes directly here in posts. However you can certainly send me a private mail here on the forums ( I tried to message you but it said you are not accepting private messages) or message me nogardgib@greybriar in game. I would be glad to get you a code and load you up with some goodies to help get you started. I am always happy to help out. I play at all hours of the day.

Even if you do not choose to contact me or use my code, welcome again and good luck in RIFT.
    Last edited by Nogardgib; 06-01-2015 at 05:58 AM.

<O└d Skool>

I would offer you mine, but I am from EU so that doesn't make sense. Nogardgib is a very good and generous guy (know him from Extra Life) and he is from NA, so I can only recommend you to get in touch with him!
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Nogardgib is the guy for you. You're in good, friendly hands with him. Enjoy the game and welcome to Rift!
    Last edited by Colibri; 06-01-2015 at 06:49 AM.

Ascendant

Sounds like you're all set Welcome to the game and ENJOY!

Soulwalker

Thanks for all the replies guys, really great to see such a good community here ^_^.

Nogardgib, big thanks to you for willing to help me out. Tried sending you a private message, but apparently you need a character that is at least level 10 before you can do that so I figure I will leave my e-mail here and you can send me an invite through that correct?

My e-mail is:

Spoiler!

Let me know if this isn't allowed / won't work and I will go ahead and try to find another way to contact you.

+ Reply to Thread