• 1 Post By Seshatar
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By MoMo1
  • 1 Post By HaphazardAllure

Thread: Favorite add on suggestions?

Soulwalker

Default Favorite add on suggestions?

Hi all,
    I started playing Rift about 2 years ago but RL got in the way and I didn't have much time to play. I'm going to be starting fresh characters this week and am basically a complete newbie, as I've forgotten everything I've learned since then. ;P I just wanted to ask the community, which add ons do you guys suggest?

I will mostly be focusing on PVE content, and likely will not be raiding. I may do a few dungeons here and there eventually. Thanks for your time, am looking forward to getting in game.

I personally only use Minion Sender (Minion Management) and KaruulAlert (Raiding).

Although I can also recommend QuestFinder, RareDar, CarnageBook, I just don't need them anymore as I already finished that stuff.

AddOns i never used but I heard good of them: King Boss Mods, any nk-addons, Rift Meter
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Welcome back.

I responded to this post about add ons etc if you would like to check it out.

Enjoy catching up with Telara.

Champion

If your into Artifacts then try Indiana. If you collect on one char and also collect on others it will tell you ,when things are registered, if you have the item.

Soulwalker

Thanks all, gonna go add-on hunting tonight.

If I could only have one I'd go with Map Extension.
    It's a major help for me to find rare and named mobs, cairns, jump points, etc....

Rift Disciple

If you want to mess around with the UI at all, Gadgets is a must. KaarulAlert is probably my next most useful addon. It is great for raiding, but it also lets you track personal cooldowns, it'll even let you know when your buffs fall off. It takes some getting into, but it's crazy helpful for all kinds of things. Those are my two 'cannot live without' addons.

Past that, Minion Sender, Roles (for switching roles/equipment sets on the fly), Resource Tracker (for finding all the Sarleaf), Teleporter, RGM, and Easy Mail all get a lot of love from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Koraii View Post
    If you want to mess around with the UI at all, Gadgets is a must.
    Absolute must for me.
    I cant stand portraits and similar fluff and I have to have everything relevant in the middle bottom of my screen. Could never understand why almost all default UIs place character health bar top left, that is so out of the way. Plus I like it clean so I can actually see the fight not just UI clutter. Gadgets make it all possible and look just the way I want it.

+ Reply to Thread