+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Server

Soulwalker

Default Server

Hello guys...
    just a fast introdcution

Me and 5/6 of my friends are lookin for a new MMORPG

final 2 picks were rift and archeage. we chose rift cuz better community and less p2w.

Now, we need a good server with english speakin players. Pls suggest me

(WE ARE EU)

Welcome to Rift! I'm NA so I can't help you with English shard choice, but I'm sure someone will.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

I have toons on all the EU shards (for AH purposes mostly) except Bloodiron (pvp - I don't DO pvp....)

I don't have general chat active at all, but the few times I've been in trade, everyone pretty much uses English - Brisesol and Brutvacht use French and German respectively but there are still plenty of English-language posts in trade. Gelidra, Typhiria and Zaviel seem to be pretty heavily English-using at least when I'm on, which is late afternoon EU shard time. As I said though, this is in trade chat - I don't have "normal" chat active on any shard, NA or EU - just spare me *shudder*.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

+ Reply to Thread