+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New guy, want to try good warrior build.

Soulwalker

Smile New guy, want to try good warrior build.

Hi guys. I am new to this game, and I would like to try a good build that is not outdated. Lots of what I found from other sites, are like from 2011 and such... so . Warrior, solo. Solo because I want to get more familiar with the game, before going for pvp, dungeons etc with others, without totally ruining them for other players with a ****ty building , that is not outdated.

Could you recommend a good warrior solo build for me, and other builds, mainly for tank.

Everything else I can handle, and is clear enough for me (sort of). Builds just give me the worries, I dont want to make a ****ty character right from the start. (also sorry about my english. Not very good with it, as in writing).

My recommendation is that you don't solo as a tank.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by Colestramus View Post
    Builds just give me the worries, I dont want to make a ****ty character right from the start.
    You can easily respec at any time by visiting your class trainer. You aren't going to permanently ruin your character-- if you end up picking a build that you don't like, or one that's weak, all you have to do is head to one of the cities and you can change to something else.

Hell, you can even carry around multiple specs with you and switch between them any time you want (as long as you're not in combat, of course).
    Last edited by Muspel; 04-02-2015 at 08:23 PM.

Plane Touched

Hi guys. I am new to this game, and I would like to try a good build that is not outdated. Lots of what I found from other sites, are like from 2011 and such... so . Warrior, solo. Solo because I want to get more familiar with the game, before going for pvp, dungeons etc with others, without totally ruining them for other players with a ****ty building , that is not outdated.

Could you recommend a good warrior solo build for me, and other builds, mainly for tank.

Everything else I can handle, and is clear enough for me (sort of). Builds just give me the worries, I dont want to make a ****ty character right from the start. (also sorry about my english. Not very good with it, as in writing).

Here you go http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#8gyg/3kllayGGGli/4s I leveled up a warrior not too long ago. This build is absolutely awesome if you don't have pay souls yet. Start with the 12 points into warlord tree, then go into the 61 point tree. I liked paragon best for levelign but you can really pick anything.

if you have the paid souls, then go 12 warlord, 8 tempest rest wherever, reaver or paragon works very well.

Champion all the way / 4 warlord.

lvl 60-65 full reaver.

I want to get more familiar with the game, before going for pvp, dungeons etc with others, without totally ruining them for other players with a ****ty building , that is not outdated..
    Good start.
    You should forget what you know from other MMOs or "classic" Fantasygames.
    You can change your roles (1 Role is a combination of 3 Souls) everytime you are not in combat.
    A PvP spec is not very useful for Dungeons for example or your farmspec will not help you in PvP.
    If you want to use the full potential of a class you should consider about at least the following spec.
    a) solo open world farm and quest spec.
    b) St DD spec
    c) AOE DD spec.
    d) PvP spec
    additional i suggest
    e) support spec
    f) heal spec
    g) tank spec
    I am the weapon, my daggers are just tools
    Security Warning:This human beeing may use cynicism and sarcasm in a way you are not accustomed to, you might suffer severe mental damage
    Starfall Prophecy ALL Content cleared

+ Reply to Thread