+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can anyone fill in the missing information for this rogue build (The Cuisinart)?

Soulwalker

Default Can anyone fill in the missing information for this rogue build (The Cuisinart)?

I found this rogue build, which seems like something I would enjoy playing, and I have seen it recommended a few times:

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ove-rogue.html

Unfortunately, the links in that post are no longer valid and they seem to have contained some crucial information.

I really only need to know when and where to place soul points.

I'm hoping someone used or uses this build and could help me figure out the details.

Thank you!

That build is four years out of date, and is no longer even remotely functional with the changes that have been made to Bladedancer.

The Bladestalker preset is a solid choice if you want a solo build for level 50+. Prior to that, use 4 Tactician/8 Riftstalker/everything else in Nightblade.

Soulwalker

Default I didn't realize the game had evolved that much

I don't have the souls you have to pay for. I'll spend money on Rift eventually but haven't yet.

I have one build that's mainly ranger and one that's mainly nightblade, so I'm looking for something a little different. Maybe you have some suggestions for a build that fits my criteria:

- not focused around ranger or nightblade
    - fun
    - good for soloing single and multiple targets
    - includes self healing
    - applicable at my level (32) and if it's not as useful at 50+ or at 60+ or whatever, that's okay
    - does not need to be good for dungeons, raids, or PVP

What I liked mostly about that Cuisinart build was that it seemed to promise to be:

- fun
    - easy and quick to plow through single or multiple targets and move on to the next immediately.
    - different than my two other builds (the ranger and nightblade)

Also, is there any way to self heal well without the souls you have to buy?

Bard, Marksman, Riftstalker soul setup should do it for the start, but for more actual information on it, you should ask here
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ue-discussion/
    for AoE damage you might have to switch to other souls then MM and RS perhaps, but for solo, dungeons and raids, Bard with MM and RS is still a solid setup i'd say.
    Last edited by Schneeball; 02-19-2015 at 01:51 PM.
    Rift, acend-a-friend code: E7DNGTZMQKXWGD77CC72
    Trove, refer-a-friend code: TJCQWZ3EK2MGYTEQHT9Q
    and thank you.

+ Reply to Thread