+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I suck at pvp. please help?

Soulwalker

Default I suck at pvp. please help?

So I'm a level 37 rogue marksman and in pvp people that are level 30 can kill me so easily, why is that? Where can I buy or upgrade some gear or weapons and stuff please?

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarce01 View Post
    So I'm a level 37 rogue marksman and in pvp people that are level 30 can kill me so easily, why is that? Where can I buy or upgrade some gear or weapons and stuff please?
    Some of the gear can be bought with favor is good. Zone event currency (source stone) also offers good gear. Runing the armor and weapons also offer offers a good stat boost, as does essences.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    Some of the gear can be bought with favor is good. Zone event currency (source stone) also offers good gear. Runing the armor and weapons also offer offers a good stat boost, as does essences.
    Where can I spend the sourcetstone at because I have a lot of it.

Rift store> Equipment> Armor (there's sourcestone and favor gear)

also, most people that kill on low level pvp are alts with crafted gear or currency gear with RUNES and a full planar focus.
    Illuyanka@Greybriar-Mage
    Ixxtab@Greybriar-Rogue
    Mets@Greybriar-Cleric
    Antaikolon@Greybriar-Warrior
    CODE FOR FREE STUFF FOR NEWBIES: PRR9NF2PG2NXQ77KDDJQ

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarce01 View Post
    Where can I spend the sourcetstone at because I have a lot of it.
    I thought the vendor was added recently but I couldn't find it. I guess it'll be in the 3.1 patch this Wednesday.

I dont know about Rift but in most other games I played PvP favors CC and heavy alpha (high burst damage in a short time). Maybe you could rethink your build along with getting new gear?
    Oh, and practice makes perfect. Try analyzing every loss and deciding what you could have done to perform better.

While gear is somewhat important, it's not as important as knowing what makes a good pvp spec, and how to play it.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by CKat View Post
    I dont know about Rift but in most other games I played PvP favors CC and heavy alpha (high burst damage in a short time). Maybe you could rethink your build along with getting new gear?
    Oh, and practice makes perfect. Try analyzing every loss and deciding what you could have done to perform better.
    This is Rift, why exactly would you give Rift advice based on other games you played?

First thing you need to do is get to level 65.

Then you need to join a raiding guild, and get some raid gear. Then you go back into the pvp w\ your bolstered down gear and proceed to wreck cats.
    <Coriolis>
    Archemys

Quote Originally Posted by Quaim1 View Post
    This is Rift, why exactly would you give Rift advice based on other games you played?
    I never gave "Rift advice" to anyone. I gave generalized PvP advice. If you can root, snare, stun or morph and then burst down, you win. Please enlighten me how is Rift different

+ Reply to Thread