Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By Kiwi
  • 2 Post By Schneeball
  • 3 Post By Les Toreadors
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 2 Post By Les Toreadors
  • 1 Post By Kiwi

Thread: [Dimension Q&A] What the heck are all these Dimension items?

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default [Dimension Q&A] What the heck are all these Dimension items?

Hi everyone! I dabble a little in Dimensions & floating in 1-29 chat I see tons of players asking about what are Dimension items especially with the new minions system.

What are Dimensions?

Dimensions are Rifts unique version of housing but way more than housing, it is literally a dimension. A chunk of the Telarian world for you to build in, transform or make do funky things!

Can anyone see/use my Dimension?

Dimensions are instanced (press [ next to your P button) and have permissions, capacity limitations, invites and user friendly tools all ready for your attention!

But lets not get ahead of ourselves!

Where to learn more about Dimensions?

At the following links you will find:

Dimension Resources (All sites, guides, database, in game chats, helpful tips or tools for Dimensions - ignore the Ventrilo I've closed that)

Dimension Forums (Filled with awesomely helpful people and where players share their builds.)

And if that's all too much I have a Beginners Guide to Dimensions to help you find your own way OR alternatively leave any questions below, jump into Dimension forums or in game chats!

What to do with these items I have no interest in building?!

Auction House, Vendor, Give to friends and guildies, Trade items or Leave them @Take a Penny, Leave a Penny Dimension available on every shard as an exchange Dimension.

Leaving you with a video from a fun arena building we held last year in June to give you an idea of what Dimensions and Dimensioneers are capable of.

Cheers and welcome to Telara!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 11-13-2014 at 09:09 AM.

... and if you advertise/open your dimension for visitors, be sure to have the right rules setting.

Sadly, there are people amongst us, who think it's "funny" to destroy the work and time some players put into dimensions, by either placing items around or just taking them from your dimension if they can.
    Last edited by Schneeball; 11-13-2014 at 02:21 PM.
    Rift, acend-a-friend code: E7DNGTZMQKXWGD77CC72
    Trove, refer-a-friend code: TJCQWZ3EK2MGYTEQHT9Q
    and thank you.

Thanks for the Q&A. After reading this I had an interest to visit the many great public Dimensions out there, adding yet more stuff to do in an already content-rich environment

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Schneeball View Post
    ... and if you advertise/open your dimension for visitors, be sure to have the right rules setting.

Sadly, there are people amongst us, who think it's "funny" to destroy the work and time some players put into dimensions, by either placing items around or just taking them from your dimension if they can.
    Reminders are always good to make sure in game items are secure. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Toreadors View Post
    Thanks for the Q&A. After reading this I had an interest to visit the many great public Dimensions out there, adding yet more stuff to do in an already content-rich environment
    No problem, so glad you took a look - so many rich and talented imaginations making awesome Dimensions

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Dimension Contest in effect - REX prizes!

Just to let you know there is a Dimension Community Contest making animals with Dimension items. A creative way to see if you can win valuable in game currency in time for Christmas and have fun along the way!

Pop over to that thread or Dimension forums if you have any further questions on this contest or making animals!

Thumbs up

It has taken me quite a while to come to grasp with learning the game and how to progress in the interestingly diverse realm of Telara but with time to spare from guild organization last weekend and mayhaps no small amount of Romulan Ale, I decided to build something after visiting various Dimensions across the land.

As a noob sub-contractor I didn't want to create anything too ambitious in fear of it turning out to be rubbish (in the wise words of one Jeremy Clarkson from the Plane of Earth). So here's a Lilliputian Village, a mere side-attraction to an upcoming winter-themed guild dimension.

I would like to thank all the always-helpful Dimensional Community Leaders in providing no small amount of inspiration at how awesome player housing is and how easily accessible it is to create. Parts are inexpensive in the AH and everyone can get good at dimensional construction activities.

It's just like Lego, for Ascended.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Dimension Q&A] What the heck are all these Dimension items?-2014-12-13_151622-copy.jpg  
    Aishlaya@Faeblight - Ph.D. Explosive Sheep Husbandry

Sick of elitism and guild drama?
    Join "Born on the Vaiyuu"
    All-purpose social guild for all levels (PvP/PvE/Raiding/RP/Bacon Explosions)

RIFT Fan Site Operator

This year is flying! Hope you are all enjoying Telara, still seeing questions pop up about Dimension items mainly found in Minions and across the world so updating:

New in 2015!: Dimension Forums Guides
    December January Contest now complete: Morphing Contest - Animals

New Contest in time for Valentines! Take My Breath Away

If you are after Rex and would like to test your creativity Dimensions and the Dimension community are here to help you enjoy so. Hope you join in!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Crazy cool carnivale screenshot rex giveaway!

This isn't just about Dimensions, this is about Carnivale and all you need to do is take a screenshot!

All details are here: Carnivale Celebration Rex Give Away!

Come join in and have fun with Carnivale!

+ Reply to Thread