+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Planar XP ?

Plane Touched

Default Planar XP ?

Hi

I hit lvl 50, went through the planar attunement quest etc, and now I am gettign a lot of planar xp. However, I do not know how this machanic works in the game.

In particular, is this split off from regular xp ? If so can I put it back into gaining regular levels to 60 ? How ? I don't see anything about it in the options anywhere.

Thanks

It's a method of further levelling your toon to get stats, buffs and abilities.

From 50 - 60 you will get both normal and planar xp. At 60 you only get PA xp.

Press U on your keyboard should open the planar tree and fill in as you like. There are 1277 levels of PA so there is plenty to do
    Intim @ Zaviel EU
    Twitch Channel ,YouTube,Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Shouku View Post
    Hi

I hit lvl 50, went through the planar attunement quest etc, and now I am gettign a lot of planar xp. However, I do not know how this machanic works in the game.

In particular, is this split off from regular xp ? If so can I put it back into gaining regular levels to 60 ? How ? I don't see anything about it in the options anywhere.

Thanks
    You will gain planar attunement XP at the same rate as regular XP. Once you gain enough, you get a PA level, you may then press U to view the Planar Attunement "Honeycomb" and invest points for stat upgrades.
    "Those Lil Luggos smell SO delicious! I must have them..." - Lord Greenscale

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Plane Walker

Also, the first few Planar Attunement levels will require much less experience than it takes from level 50-51. This is what caused you to gain those PA Levels!

Feel free to check out this info, if you decide you would like to reset your Planar Attunement!

Oh. So "PA" means "Planar Attunement".

I saw "PA experience" when I logged in once -- had the combat tab up for some reason -- and asked in general what "PA" meant. No response. I was wondering where the "MA experience" was and if I could get some "BRO experience" or "SIS experience" as well.

Nobody laughed when I asked that in the chat channel though. Well, I thought it was a LITTLE funny Now, if I ever get a character to 50+ I'll have an idea what that's all about

Quote Originally Posted by GM Domitasia View Post
    Also, the first few Planar Attunement levels will require much less experience than it takes from level 50-51. This is what caused you to gain those PA Levels!

Feel free to check out this info, if you decide you would like to reset your Planar Attunement!
    Please bake PA into leveling >.< I always forget to put my points after 5 levels or so. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Practicelap View Post
    Please bake PA into leveling >.< I always forget to put my points after 5 levels or so. :P
    So do I, HOwever that is only because it takes s much xp to get a PA level now, that when I do get one I am like YAY!!!

spent 600
    unspent points 10
    Faalzia -Level 60 Shammy MS/ Puri OS
    4/4 TDQiDH 4/4 FT 4/5 EE
    2/4 GA 2/5 PBB 1/3 IG

+ Reply to Thread