+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trinkets - am I missing an avenue to get a useful one?

Plane Touched

Default Trinkets - am I missing an avenue to get a useful one?

The only trinkets I can find having hit 60 are drops that apparently don't drop often at all, or by doing conquest.

If I am not willing to spam experts for hours and hours a day, and I think conquest is quite possibly the worst content created in the history of an MMO, are there really no other options for pre-raid trinkets?

It seems sort of insane that the avenues to get ANY kind of functional item for a slot are that limited; I didn't even see a single trinket while leveling. While I'm sure the moneybags purse is good for me, I can't imagine it does much to the benefit of my party/side.

I am seriously hoping that I've just missed something somewhere. I guess I'll just have to wait for it to eventually drop in an expert or afk my way through enough conquest to get one if that's the case, which is a real shame.

Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar

hailol, empyrean alliance and quaijiri all have rep trinkets.

not very good, but they do the job ok.

EDIT : there are lvl 50 pvp trinkets with stats, but no procs. ~35k favor? use them till a better one drops
    Last edited by TheDoomgiver; 02-19-2014 at 04:03 AM.

Plane Touched

wait until you see how much of a joke some trinkets stats are. even t2 raid ones.

bis t2 trinkets: love having to roll against healers because trion decided to make the mage/cleric dps trinkets have trash for stats. But the trinkets with healing procs have the good stats and although the proc is minimal. You'll still have to deal with people using the proc as a bases for priority.
    Last edited by Lannisterxx; 02-19-2014 at 04:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyrestorme
    cinderburst is a 20% proc or ur doin it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoomgiver View Post
    EDIT : there are lvl 50 pvp trinkets with stats, but no procs. ~35k favor? use them till a better one drops
    If you plan on PvPing much, these are a literal waste of favor now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lannisterxx View Post
    wait until you see how much of a joke some trinkets stats are. even t2 raid ones.

bis t2 trinkets: love having to roll against healers because trion decided to make the mage/cleric dps trinkets have trash for stats. But the trinkets with healing procs have the good stats and although the proc is minimal. You'll still have to deal with people using the proc as a bases for priority.
    Still better than the BiS t2 dps trinket being a ~50 dps upgrade over the t1 and actually being worse since it pushes cp way too much.

Gotta love running around with a 44 end trinket while casters get more than double that

+ Reply to Thread