+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Leveling Via IAs

Soulwalker

Default Leveling Via IAs

So I've returned and am a Patron and started leveling the other night (when I find time) solely doing IAs. So far I've leveled from 10-17 in probably no more than an hour and a half (possibly less). I love it. It's great fast leveling.

I was wondering though, where do I go to get gear once I've leveled enough? At what levels should I stop and do dungeons for gear is basically my question.

Thanks!

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

If all you are looking for is gear for leveling, at low levels you do not even need to run instances. As you run IA, you tend to accumulate sourcestone and some planarite. In the main town or hub of each zone pre-level 50, you will find a Rare Planar Goods dealer. Use your sourcestone and planarite to buy rare and epic items that are decent for leveling/questing. If you don't have enough planarite, you can convert sourcestone into planarite at the Planar Goods dealer that is typically right near the Rare Planar Good dealer.

Welcome to Rift!
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    If all you are looking for is gear for leveling, at low levels you do not even need to run instances. As you run IA, you tend to accumulate sourcestone and some planarite. In the main town or hub of each zone pre-level 50, you will find a Rare Planar Goods dealer. Use your sourcestone and planarite to buy rare and epic items that are decent for leveling/questing. If you don't have enough planarite, you can convert sourcestone into planarite at the Planar Goods dealer that is typically right near the Rare Planar Good dealer.

Welcome to Rift!
    Fantastic! Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread