+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New To Rift. Looking For A Guild/Server.

Soulwalker

Default New To Rift. Looking For A Guild/Server.

Hello Everyone.

New to rift. played alot of ever-quest and ever-quest 2 way back in the day.
    looking to start up on a new game.

i haven't picked a sever yet hopefully looking to find a guild to join as soon as i can to learn the game and level up with. Faction dont matter to me. nor server.
    just looking for active guild to enjoy the game with. Im a all around player. PvE/PvP/Raids Ect. I will prob be playing a melee/warrior type class. not 100% sure.

Any guilds that are looking for more members leave a post. will check them later on.

Ascendant

Will you be playing on the EU shards or the NA shards? That's helpful for people ...

And welcome to the game - hope you'll enjoy it

Soulwalker

Ya that would help lmao the NA Shard

Telaran

Hi Graffx, you might want to check out Silent Strike on the Faeblight server. We're a family-friendly casual guild, but we do end-game raiding twice a week. We've had a recent influx of people just starting the game or returning to it that are working to level their characters, so you'd have company on your journey. In addition, the core of the guild is made up of level 60 MMO veterans that can answer questions and help you along the way.
    Saleny <Silent Strike>

Looking for a mature, casual & family friendly guild? JOIN US

Hi Graffx, welcome to Telara/Rift! If your intro to MMORPG's was the original EQ (or even before) you have a similar gaming background as mine. I recommend checking into Grievance on the Wolfsbane shard. Grievance is a multi-gaming community of adult gamers with the firm belief that RL comes first. We welcome new members regardless of level or gaming history (everyone is new at one time or another). If you have more detailed questions feel free to PM me here, in-game Uruketo@Wolfsbane, or visit our website at http://www.grievancegaming.org.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqb1PoTNwZU
    Uruketo, 70 Warrior
    <Grievance> Guild Leader
    Defiant - Wolfsbane
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

Soulwalker

Awesome thank you for your posts I will be looking at both guilds. Both seem perfect lots of guild community players different games willin to accept new n returning players. Just a question any guild run by est time? I do work so its a little easier to work around my own timezones.

Telaran

Silent Strike is most active during EST and CST. We also have a handful of Pacific time players.
    Saleny <Silent Strike>

Soulwalker

That is perfect . I am at work atm but hopefully if I get online n decided what I wanna play I can find u online

The Grievance Rift chapter generally has about 40 (+/-5) on from about 1pm-11pm server time. Overnight and early morning we are sparsely populated but it grows quickly throughout the day.
    Uruketo, 70 Warrior
    <Grievance> Guild Leader
    Defiant - Wolfsbane
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

Telaran

I tend to personally not be around much on the weekends, but there are plenty of guildies who are. You can look for me (Saleny or Rayvynn) or one of my members who can invite - Jehan / Iphigeneia, Oonna /Gisellis, Niolon, or Libation/Falconwing.

Truly the easiest way to get in touch is to send a message through the in-game Guildfinder (hit Shift+G and do a search in game). We can send an invite right through that.
    Saleny <Silent Strike>

+ Reply to Thread