+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Faerugue

Thread: Daily Fae Yule Patron Gift Loot

Default Daily Fae Yule Patron Gift Loot

I got really lucky and won my gf 30 day patron status from a stream. Now she has the daily yule patron gifts but we can't find loot tables.

What kind of stuff do these have?
    Is it safe to open even if she's not max level?
    Does it matter which character opens them? (she had to make a second to store them, too much stuff, gg)

That's it I think. Thanks.

Ascendant

The Fae Yule event has ended... what exactly are you referring to?
    There are no 'loot tables' for the Fae Yule boxes, it's total RNG ....

Or do you mean the weekly gift boxes (Greenscale's boxes or something): these scale with level but could give you something you already have at any level, higher levels too....

If you don't need gear or stuff, it might be an idea to keep them until higher level and then open them (and yes, on the char that would need it, several things in there are soulbound/bind on pickup)

Last edited by Faerugue; 01-17-2014 at 02:54 PM.

I realize the event ended but every day she signs in there is an item in the store she can claim called "Daily Fae Yule Patron Gift."

Then she also receives "Weekly Patron Gift" on Wednesdays. She just has to click "Claim" in the store.

Both are containers and bind to account. The weekly gift is a green heart with yellow ribbon. The daily gift looks like a light blue snowflake. She opened one and got some infinity stones and other stuff (she doesn't remember) and I told her to wait until I could figure out what is inside.

Would it at least be safe to assume the contents don't scale? She could open them all now?

The weekly one usually contains some loyalty (a super small amount) and an artifact, plus a small chance at a greenscales lockbox (bound to account version). The daily one normally just has an artifact. Though the fae yule daily ones can drop the fae yule boxes.

EDIT: forgot about the currency's as you mentioned in your last post ;)
    Last edited by Draiscor; 01-17-2014 at 05:10 PM.
    Guild Leader of Dawn of the Phoenix

Okay so she can pretty much just open them as she gets them. The artifacts are part of a collection meta-game? Just kinda a fun thing to do, collect shinies?

The Infinity Stones are a non-tradeable currency. How do lockboxes work?

But short answer, she can just open them all and "use" the artifacts for her sets.

Ascendant

Yes, the regular containers with the gifts can be opened. The weekly contains a lock box, and for those you can opt to use them at a later time.

There's thousands and thousands of artifacts in game, there's achievements for collecting sets and completing sets sometimes gives nice rewards (pets, costume pieces and such)

You can also collect them in the open world (the 'shiny' things on your map, and whilst she's patron she can use her artifact potions to find more)

+ Reply to Thread