+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which EU PvP Server?

Telaran

Default Which EU PvP Server?

Me and two friends want to start Rift on a PvP server, cause we like world PvP.

I can't distinguish a difference in Bloodiron and Phynnious' population here:
    http://riftideas.com/shardwatch/Bloodiron/

They are literally identical (to the extent that if you follow that link, and then click on Phynnious the name and graph labels don't update, you have to either load http://riftideas.com/shardwatch/Phynnious/ directly, or switch to a different server and then to Phynnious), and the only differences I see are Phynnious is recommended and International instead of English.

We speak English, but we don't really care about that much, so which PvP server has a better population?

Also, what troubles could we run into on PvP servers? Besides being ganked or losing in PvP of course... Queue times for Dungeons, Instant Queues, Warfronts?

Thanks for any and all responses!

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxia View Post
    what troubles could we run into on PvP servers? Besides being ganked or losing in PvP of course... Queue times for Dungeons, Instant Queues, Warfronts
    All the English shards and Bloodiron are on the same Cluster and all Warfronts, Instant Adventures, Dungeons are all cross shard so you'll get instant queue times, apart from probably Dungeons, unless you roll Tank or Healer

I'd go with Bloodiron as it's marked English, even though it's 'popular' also with Russian PvP'ers, reason i don't suggest Phynnious is i'm not sure is that part of the English Cluster or part of the German and French Cluster so you could end up in WF's and stuff with a lot of none English speakers as both Clusters are still separate.

Telaran

Thanks for the reply, we'll start on Bloodiron

+ Reply to Thread