+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Confused about potions and drinks...

Soulwalker

Default Confused about potions and drinks...

I started crafting potions but I'm kind of confused because the bottle I need for potions cost 36 silver and I can craft 3 potions with one, that makes one potion 12s. However, the same level drink in the store is only 2s and it heals both hp and mana... O.o It looks like crafting potions is a waste of time and money. I never needed a potion before, I'm just a low level cleric, but I'm thinking about higher levels, I think I will need mana pots in instances (I want to be a pure healer later). What's better / cheaper at higher levels, potions or drinks?

Ascendant

you can use potions in combat. they are instant. you continue on your merry healing way
    try doing that with a drink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frailaq View Post

tl;dr - Trion should do this: Melee = Turret Ranged > Mobile Ranged

Soulwalker

Oh, so drinks are out of combat? I guess I should have tried them first, lol. Thank you!

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Yes, potions are designed to be helpful in the middle of a fight, to give you an edge against a tough enemy.

Drinks are intended for recovery after the fight. Use them when questing or between battles to top off your health and mana quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemonix View Post
    I started crafting potions but I'm kind of confused because the bottle I need for potions cost 36 silver and I can craft 3 potions with one, that makes one potion 12s. However, the same level drink in the store is only 2s and it heals both hp and mana... O.o It looks like crafting potions is a waste of time and money. I never needed a potion before, I'm just a low level cleric, but I'm thinking about higher levels, I think I will need mana pots in instances (I want to be a pure healer later). What's better / cheaper at higher levels, potions or drinks?
    As a cleric healer, you will definitely need mana pots when healing raids. Even with the mana regen skills than come with the souls.
    Pantz@Hailol
    Asia's best cleric

+ Reply to Thread