+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Canceling a battle rez

Default Canceling a battle rez

Someone in another thread mentioned that if two healers throw a brez at a dead person (due to lag or miscommunication or whatever), one of them can cancel theirs to avoid wasting the cooldown. How? (Call me a newbie if you must, as long as you answer the question )

Side note, do battle rezzes work in PvP?

I assume you can cancel it simply by moving, as with most spells. Or hitting the [Esc] button.

Dunno about PvP, sorry. When it comes to PvP, I'm a noob ;)

Plane Touched

A once they battle rezes have been used there used there no way to cancel them. Second yes battle rezes work in Pvp

Should note that while yes, battle res works in pvp, its not always a good option.

If you're in a pug, you're pretty much just going to be wasting it (most likely) as the decline for the res, and the respawn botton, are in the same spot.
    Meaning they'll try to click respawn, but end up hitting "decline" on your res.

If you're in a premade or communicate with the player in any way, then battle res works fine.

Plane Walker

Battle rezzes do work in PvP and I've used it several times. As for cancelling a battle rez, they're instant cast so not possible. If it had a cast time you could move your character to stop it or use /stopcasting.

Yes Battle Rez works in Pvp, ALso when they had that werewolf fang of regulos pvp WF I was able to Soul walk in it
    A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves. -Lao Tzu

+ Reply to Thread