+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to get the "Locked" Souls

Soulwalker

Default How to get the "Locked" Souls

Hey guys, i was wondering how to get the "locked" souls when i create a new character..

I just purchased the "Storm Legion" expansion, but still i cant use the "locked" Souls.. is there something else i must buy?

//Gadden

Ascendant

If you have Storm Legion, have you entered the code on your account page?

If you have done that and it is showing in your account page, and you have logged off the game completely and logged on again and they're still not there, then you have to contact Trion to check what's wrong .... they should be accessible

Soulwalker

After you get in game. Check the soul tree, you should be able to change the souls from presets to get the SL souls. I've noticed that they don't show at character creation, but do afterwards.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Faerugue View Post
    If you have Storm Legion, have you entered the code on your account page?

If you have done that and it is showing in your account page, and you have logged off the game completely and logged on again and they're still not there, then you have to contact Trion to check what's wrong .... they should be accessible

I purchased it directly from the website and downloaded it right away. But thanx for your help! will contact trion if they are still not availeble

The souls are not available for purchase on the website. I don't think you quite understood what it was that you purchased.

Did you perhaps buy the "Storm Legion Infinity Edition"?
    Last edited by Crithappens; 01-04-2014 at 10:25 AM.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by area54kaps View Post
    After you get in game. Check the soul tree, you should be able to change the souls from presets to get the SL souls. I've noticed that they don't show at character creation, but do afterwards.
    They are still "Locked" and requires "Purchase to unlock" and i cant see them when i log onto my cleric and check "Presets" :/

Also, please make sure you are talking about choosing AFTER the end of the create-a-character screens. When your character comes into the game for the first time and you open the soul trees, can you choose one of the SL souls at that point?

When you make a new character, the short list of premade roles may not show any SL souls.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Crithappens View Post
    The souls are not available for purchase on the website. I don't think you quite understood what it was that you purchased.

Did you perhaps buy the "Storm Legion Infinity Edition"?
    yea thats right! :/ so i did not buy the full expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Gadden View Post
    yea thats right! :/ so i did not buy the full expansion?
    No you did not. The Infinity Edition only includes the portal generator, Cyclone, and Mini Regulos.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

Soulwalker

No you did not. The Infinity Edition only includes the portal generator, Cyclone, and Mini Regulos.

God i feel stupid.... but can i still buy the full expansion from the Trion website or do i have to buy it somewhere else?

God i feel stupid.... but can i still buy the full expansion from the Trion website or do i have to buy it somewhere else?
    The only expansion content that isn't free is the souls (all the zones/levels/dungeons/raids/etc. are free), which can be purchased with Credits in-game through the Rift Store. Open the store and select "Services". The base cost is 3,500 credits (which becomes 3,150 credits with the Patron discount).
    Last edited by Crithappens; 01-04-2014 at 10:36 AM.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

Soulwalker

The only expansion content that isn't free is the souls (all the zones/levels/dungeons/raids/etc. are free), which can be purchased with Credits in-game through the Rift Store. Open the store and select "Services". The base cost is 3,500 credits (which becomes 3,150 credits with the Patron discount).
    Thank you so much !! that explains alot ! will try it straight away!

Soulwalker

Found it, but it's not the Souls i meant the souls i'm talking about is "Deathwright" "Flame Trooper" "spellblade" and "Shock Trooper"

Those are ROLES not individual souls so, to use them you need an empty ROLE slot, or reset your souls so you can choose a new preset ROLE.

Found it, but it's not the Souls i meant the souls i'm talking about is "Deathwright" "Flame Trooper" "spellblade" and "Shock Trooper"
    You can't use "Deathwright" because you don't have "Defiler"

You can't use "Flame Trooper" because you don't have "Tactician"

You can't use "Spellblade" because you don't have "Harbinger"

You can't use "Shock Trooper" because you don't have "Tempest"

So yes, that soul pack is exactly what you're looking for. On another note, I'd shy away from those pre-made builds.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

+ Reply to Thread