+ Reply to Thread

Thread: issues starting game please help

Soulwalker

Default issues starting game please help

ive just downloaded rift and installed it and when I log in it loads a room with pillars and a staircase ahead of me but theres nothing in the room I cant create a character or move or do anything I dunno if its a rift problem or wat please help any advice is appreciated I have heard its a good game but I cant experience it for myself

What's your resolution set to? I had this problem with another game, and for whatever reason the resolution defaulted to a size that moved such buttons off the screen.
    Even free cost too much now

Soulwalker

ive got res set to 1366*768 it usually works on fiesta having res set to that

Can you take a screenshoot and post it?

Did you check to make sure your computer meets the System Requirements? https://support.trionworlds.com/app/...20requirements

Have you downloaded the entire game? Or are you mid-download, but able to hit "Play", and did so? Sometimes the game can get a bit silly before it's fully downloaded.

Also, try the Technical Support section as well (if you haven't already) and try to give as much information as you can.
    Faeblight (US PVE-RP)
    Lifemender - Cleric (65) & Oxenheart - Warrior (65) ... & friends
    Look for any toons in the Cosmic Rhinocerii "guild". They're all me!
    Don't hesitate to say "hi!" if you see me. Always looking for new Rifters to help. If you need, just ask!

+ Reply to Thread